Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 3:19pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    You just get your ass kicked or something? Your husband not putting out? Drug habit becoming harder to sustain? Sand in your vag?

What's wrong pookie?
    I pissed in his rice bowl, what's it to you?

Pissed in yours as well.

Machida made me do it.

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 3:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznraven View Post
    Defending? What have I said that made you think I was "going into flatspins", all I pointed out is your obvious stupidity :biggrin:

:thebirdma
    Why don't you go back to the begining of the thread, have an adult hold your hand, and walk through again while keeping in mind it's a thread in a comedy forum. Then see whose stupidity is obvious. Someone actually threw in the calvinball reference to try to help you guys but sometimes it takes a little more. The real bad news is that you're socially retarded and will have to pay for sex for the rest of your life but let's clean this up first.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 3:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You just get your ass kicked or something? Your husband not putting out? Drug habit becoming harder to sustain? Sand in your vag?

What's wrong pookie?
    Ahhhh now I understand. Wow that's a laundry list of problems you have right there. Call up Fug or Dsimon they can help you out. That explains your anger and frustration of late.

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 5:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah I was just pissed cuz financial aid tried to **** me out of $1,600. I did resolve the issue last week thankfully. Thanks for the concern though. Maybe one of these days we can bro-hug and talk about tittys.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 9:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Squerli: Okay, maybe you wouldn't utterly destroy Mr. Tap-Tap-Taparoo, but I think in a medium-contact sparring match you could at least hold your own. Hell, you've probably done more hard sparring in the past month than he's done in his entire life.

P.S. - The plural of "titty" is "titties," not "tittys."

Pulling mount since '09

Posted On:
    8/12/2010 9:13pm

Style: jits da variedade brasile

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Squerli: Okay, maybe you wouldn't utterly destroy Mr. Tap-Tap-Taparoo, but I think in a medium-contact sparring match you could at least hold your own. Hell, you've probably done more hard sparring in the past month than he's done in his entire life.

The judge's panel would also have accepted "tittays", or "tittayz" if given proper context.

Posted On:
    8/13/2010 12:24am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shame on all of you for not posting pictures. Shame.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/13/2010 12:30am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nah I was just pissed cuz financial aid tried to **** me out of $1,600.
    Whining about school problems? Okay. I spent this entire week trying to get the idiots at my University to find my high school transcripts. I sent them twice, hand delivered them once and they put my entire financial aid on hold. Oh and this is my last semester.

So, I feel you on that end.

Posted On:
    8/13/2010 3:23am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Whining about school problems? Okay. I spent this entire week trying to get the idiots at my University to find my high school transcripts. I sent them twice, hand delivered them once and they put my entire financial aid on hold. Oh and this is my last semester.

So, I feel you on that end.
    That's fucked up dude. A friend of mine was in a similar situation, she almost lost her scholarship like that. It's like they go out of their WAY to **** with you when ever any kind of documentation is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post

Okay I'll humor you. The one major fault I could see in his training is the fact that he pulls punches and kicks all the time. I never saw a normal full power round house kick or push kick (never a full power one with all his weight behind it). The punching stance and punch it's self is just weird and confusing (**** chambering). There's no commitment to his attacks. He's really well conditioned so I would like to see how hard this guy can ACTUALLY hit.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    8/13/2010 3:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...He's really well conditioned so I would like to see how hard this guy can ACTUALLY hit.
    HARD

The problem with these types of competition is that they are open events, but the judges are biased towards JMA practiseners. (talking from my experience).

So when I wore my TKD dobok, the Shotokan Karateka punched hard and didn't get a warning, when I punched hard I got a warning.
    So I started to wear my old training karate gi (plain white) and the problems of warning stopped, because the judges tought that I was a karateka.

About the hardness of the punches and the warnings about too hard contact, wel that depended from the type of karateka that were on the mat.
    - two Shotokan karateka on the mat and one was going hard and the other not, there would be a warning.
    - two Shotokan karateka on the mat, both were going hard -> no warnings
    - when it was a Kyokushin karateka vs a Shotokan karateka, it depended from the intensity of the Shotokan Karateka: if he did point sparring, the Kyokushinka got warnings, if he went hard, no warnings for both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 1011 LastLast