Flamethrower. Definitely a flamethrower.
M16A4, M4, HK416, M9, M1911A1 Custom, Glock family, , SIG-SAUER, Bayonet, Ka-Bar...
I'm sensing a theme here...
DdlR -- Push-ups. That's awesome. Godzilla quakes in his alligator skin boots.
The UFC was actually planning to have the Dog Brothers on their early shows, but the idea got scrapped.
They'd just shout "Flame on!" then do the same MMA, but on fire.
Outside of that, perhaps:
• The elbow blades from The Guyver
• An Iron
• A sock full of tangled fishing weights and hooks
• An Ice-lolly stick, sharpened on the road
• A shark on a stick
• A bin-liner full of their Staph' dressings
• The bill for a U.K. Kuk Sool Won lesson (just to stun)
• And a massive organic carrot called 'The Violator'
Just to let you know, Cestus was the actual weapon fighters used back in the day when MMA fights ended in death. It was called Pankration.
Originally Posted by Johnny Y.
And friends, with pointy sticks.
Some of them might be on horses.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO