Thread: Jerry Cook

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Jerry Cook

Well My master has tought master Leoini is Master and Instructor Thomas P. Mcgee, a registered 8th degree Black Belt of the United Martial Arts Association of America, has 32+ years of martial arts training, including 28 years of teaching and consultation. He is in Naperville, IL. Master Jerry Cook is what master McGee calls a baby boomer. He live's in a mobile home in the mountains and does video's in his trailer. I hear he is supposed to be really good and my master highly respects him. I'm assuming you are with United Martial Arts in AZ. here's master leoi's instructor. http://unitedmartialarts-usa.com/index.php I hope this post helps.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who is Jerry Cook?? What do you know about him?? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Yes, you need to read the rules and pay attention to the dates. You are "answering" a question posed back in 2005. What you added to the MABS thread wasn't anything but an anecdote.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why, uh, hmmm, what was the question, or rather what was the answer, or the premises, or the paradigm?

"Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez