Posted On:
    8/26/2010 9:59pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WOW

Quote Originally Posted by RainBurgess View Post
    Are you even an instructor/owner of OKCDT? I will be calling the school today. I am use to travel and will come to you if need be. I have my own security team when I travel so dont think for one moment I wont walk in and sign up for my 2 free classes. I dont know when Gary pissed in your cornflakes but I will stop the lies on the mat or in court your choice.
    I'd completely forgotten about this thread.

Rain Man,

This is us. Not OKCDT.

I am only a lowly student at OKCDT. You walk in there and start ****, you're walking into a place loaded with people from various law enforcement agencies. I'd hope you're not that big a dick.

I also had nothing bad to say about Gary Dill until you popped in spouting ****. He's probably pretty happy that you've got him back in the spotlight. There's a thread specifically for Gary Dill. Laid dormant since last year. It'll probably get a few more views now.

Your threats (challenges as you call them) are now in three threads. See you on Monday for your reaction.

Posted On:
    8/27/2010 11:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

cool cool

Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Questionable.

If my instructor/friend was shown to be a fraudulent asshat, I would ask him for a refund.

Yea but what if nobody cvould give you the facts to demand that refund. Now its just hype. IK only talked mad **** here to get the blood flowing and nobody could bring **** to the table but speculation. Take it easy you guys rant all you like the JKD world as I know it will now view this sites claims against Gary as Bullshido. Done posting and reading here for awile call me if you like but your response will only be for the group of people still reading this bullshit.

Sorry if I have offended anyone.

This investigation is closed on my end.

The pic above kinda looks like a young version of me when I was a skinny little runt doing charity work =) Good luck in all you do.

I edited to leave my mispells again. =) hahah peace.
    Last edited by Iamdoneposting.; 8/27/2010 11:38am at .

Posted On:
    8/27/2010 11:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe View Post
    I'd completely forgotten about this thread.

Rain Man,

This is us. Not OKCDT.

I am only a lowly student at OKCDT. You walk in there and start ****, you're walking into a place loaded with people from various law enforcement agencies. I'd hope you're not that big a dick.

I also had nothing bad to say about Gary Dill until you popped in spouting ****. He's probably pretty happy that you've got him back in the spotlight. There's a thread specifically for Gary Dill. Laid dormant since last year. It'll probably get a few more views now.

Your threats (challenges as you call them) are now in three threads. See you on Monday for your reaction.
    WTF ever bro see you guys soon. You picked a fight I am coming to see the facts. Keep your mouth shut on open forums if you or your school cant bring **** to the table. I wont be responding here for another month so call me if you have any questions 843-718-7597

Cya later. You can say NO. So its not a threat dumbass lol.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:09pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdoneposting. View Post
    WTF ever bro see you guys soon. You picked a fight I am coming to see the facts. Keep your mouth shut on open forums if you or your school cant bring **** to the table. I wont be responding here for another month so call me if you have any questions 843-718-7597

You do understand you can't be a tough guy after, whining about slander and demanding we take threads down.

Enough is enough.
    I have recieved my warnings. Lol. Moderator if you were in my shoes you would not be happy either. Kick me off if you like. I have over 300 students that will sign up. I can say what I want through them. I will also have my Lawyer look at this site in the morning and I have copies of all posts. If you slander people over the internet without fact it can affect their livelihood. If they are a full time martial arts instructor it could cause damages. There is no fact on Gary Dill being this so called fake. So what if he had a student that chose the wrong path? Do the right thing and get rid of this thread and any negative thread with his name on it. Hungryjoe I already know you dont want to be involved in a lawsuit. I am loaded with my fathers money. How do you think I fly out all these instructors and fighters to Myrtle Beach? If we cant take it to the ring like civil people then I will just let my Lawyer represent my Instructors livelihood in court. And anyone involved will answer for this.

Do the right thing and I may sign up for your
    Gold Level (Sponsor) Membership. Lol
    I'm so hard I'm gonna go get my Lawyer.

Idiot.

Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:13pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am curious, does this constitute an official gong sau, or is this more of a private match?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/27/2010 12:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, this is posturing and doesn't need to be associated with gong sau.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/29/2010 3:31pm

Style: Kickboxing/Wrestling/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn, and I missed this?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456