Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:02pm

Style: Mixed, Hybrid.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainBurgess View Post
    You should have trained longer you may have learned some footwork. Rofl.
    A moving target is better for JKD practitioners. Realistic Relationship of Opponents Rhythm. Adapt. When anyone talks bad about the Professor they are also talking down about James and Bruce. He was a student of James for about 2 years. (Fact) Bruce Lee and James was roomates at one time. (Fact) I am not targeting you by the way bro just making a point. When a person talks about Dill they are bad mouthing JKD. He has instructed what he learned in his time with James. So basicly people are calling James a fake in my opinion. People say him and james fell out. So what if they did? I fell out with my mom once she was on my last nerve. He still had acquired knowledge from James end of story as i am still my mothers son Dill will always be a student of James.
    James Lee himself told Dill that he could teach what he learned to "small classes", the operative word here is WHAT HE HAS LEARNED, Dill was never an instructor certified by Lee, if you find this false you can back it up with a very simple email to the Bruce Lee foundation.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:08pm

Style: Anything that works.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

This site is very cool by the way!

You guys should put a team together and hit the streets. Lots of real fakes out there. I am glad this site was made. I would back off the old guys though since its kind of like a Zen Riddle. Even if some of them did fake it they had to fake it to make it and once they make it they dont need to fake it anymore :toothy9:

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by frogninja View Post
    James Lee himself told Dill that he could teach what he learned to "small classes", the operative word here is WHAT HE HAS LEARNED, Dill was never an instructor certified by Lee, if you find this false you can back it up with a very simple email to the Bruce Lee foundation.
    Thats funny! So let me get this right ... Lee said you can "teach" what you learned. Sounds like an agreement. By the way 2 years with James would be like 6 years at todays average TKD schools haha. Think about the Certified Black Belts coming from some of them schools. Not trying to knock TKD here but I put in my time got my rank and have my opinion as do you about the Professor. We are talking politics here bro. I wish i had learned with James or Bruce. I would be more like Taki and just teach the children haha. It has been an honor to train with Professor.

I spoke with the Professor awile ago and he said James and him never fell out. I would like to see proof if they did. James Lee was a great martial artist and a he created some nice training devices. I consider the Professor lucky and far more than just certified to teach. By the way who ever said JKD dont work in the MMA is a moron if you take the time to read the Tao of Jeet Kune Do you may come to the conclusion that JKD and MMA are the same or sisters of a sort.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RainBurgess View Post
    Thats funny! So let me get this right ... Lee said you can "teach" what you learned. Sounds like an agreement. By the way 2 years with James would be like 6 years at todays average TKD schools haha. Think about the Certified Black Belts coming from some of them schools. Not trying to knock TKD here but I put in my time got my rank and have my opinion as do you about the Professor. We are talking politics here bro. I wish i had learned with James or Bruce. I would be more like Taki and just teach the children haha. It has been an honor to train with Professor.

I spoke with the Professor awile ago and he said James and him never fell out. I would like to see proof if they did. James Lee was a great martial artist and a he created some nice training devices. I consider the Professor lucky and far more than just certified to teach. By the way who ever said JKD dont work in the MMA is a moron if you take the time to read the Tao of Jeet Kune Do you may come to the conclusion that JKD and MMA are the same or sisters of a sort.
    No we are not talking politics here, this site is dedicated to FACT alone, not opinion, FACT child... You are a Troll and are adding nothing to this conversation.

JKD is widely considered to be the precursor to MMA, this is also fact, have you read anything in this forum; and one more time just to make sure you hear me this time, scroll up to the top of this page and read who its about, this particular forum is dedicated to Hargrave, not Dill.
    Last edited by frogninja; 8/06/2010 9:41pm at .

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Research

Research his Military Law enforcment background also you will gain a better understanding that he is the real Dill. lol. He has faced lifes dangers. He is still breathing and is in great shape. He his hands on in his training. As we have grown in our training so has he. He has laid claim to student first. It dont get more real than that. You cant be a hands on instructor as a career choice and be fake. The 2 dont mix. I still have the Professor do Seminar for me. The students at my past Seminars are always law enforcement and Military. I know the jobs they perform and I know many who will come here and set the record straight. Some of them owe him the comfort of going home to see the kids. Maybe you speak of an evil Gary Dill twin. Heh. The man you speak of dont exist in my world. I have trained some complete morons in my days but my rent was paid. I only hope because they were associated with me for a short time that I do not become a fake, counterfeit, phony. :bduh:

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 9:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lol

No we are not talking politics here, this site is dedicated to FACT alone, not opinion, FACT child... You are a Troll and are adding nothing to this conversation.

JKD is widely considered to be the precursor to MMA, this is also fact, have you read anything in this forum; and one more time just to make sure you hear me this time, scroll up to the top of this page and read who its about, this particular forum is dedicated to Hargrave, not Dill.

Then keep his name out the conversation nub and the trolls will stay away.
    Last edited by RainBurgess; 8/06/2010 10:22pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:05pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JKD is widely considered to be the precursor to MMA, this is also fact, have you read anything in this forum;
    Dude don't even turn it into this debate at all. This is not a fact and is hotly debated on this website. Makes me wonder what you have read.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Dude don't even turn it into this debate at all. This is not a fact and is hotly debated on this website. Makes me wonder what you have read.
    This is stated by Bruce Lee's daughter, the head of the Bruce Lee foundation, in a documentary on the Discovery channel I don't know how much closer you can get to the source? Also, by many of the top martial artists in the country, INCLUDING Dana White himself... Nuf said.

See "How Bruce Lee changed the world".

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is stated by Bruce Lee's daughter, the head of the Bruce Lee foundation, in a documentary on the Discovery channel I don't know how much closer you can get to the source? Also, by many of the top martial artists in the country, INCLUDING Dana White himself... Nuf said.

See "How Bruce Lee changed the world".
    It is not a fact. MMA was birthed before Dana White was a gleam in the Eye of MMA.

Bruce Lee's daughter's opinion is not a fact. Discovery Channel? Really?

Bwahahahahahahaaaaaaa........Thanks i needed a reason to clean up this thread. Thank you.

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Not really a debate to me it was an insult. I guess having spent time training with him and knowing the truth in action it makes me hard headed. I just want it to be clear he is not a fake. I have trained in martial arts since I was 5. I also have lived in a temple with Theravada Monks training. I know a fake when I see it cause they normally get knocked out fast. I am 38 years old and still a student of many arts. I stand for what I believe in and I know the Professor is no fake. In the martial arts world I have lived in we pad up to settle our differences or just have full out Randori. Because Professor Dill would not even entertain this conversation I took it apon myself to speak out. I still have seen no proof to give cause to this so called investigation.

All the negative energy towards the Professor is srewing up my chi =)

I am hosting and event Aug 28th if you want to send someone out its on me. And dont be putting words into Dana White's mouth he does his best not to trash talk anyone. The UFC is an affiiate of LEC and I own the LEC.
    Trust me Brother I know better.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast