Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 10:15pm

Style: Arnis/Kenpo hybrid

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yikes..the way shes shouldering it doesn't speak well either. I hope someone is getting some remedial training after that photo got out.

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    8/06/2010 11:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That photo is several years old. Other fun internet photo pastimes:

Google and find the H und K ad where some photographer put the cartridges in a handgun magazine backwards . . . .

Or look for photos of various police agencies with their high-speed-low-drag M4geries (many of which are real M4s) with optics mounted backwards. Eotechs are the easiest to spot. Much more common than you'd think.

I once bought a gun from an FFL in Galesburg, IL who swore that the chief of police in a local town (maybe East Peoria? I think so) brought in her service Beretta and explained that she'd been having trouble chambering a round, so she'd been carrying with the magazine loaded and chamber empty. Why anyone would carry a pistol she thought wouldn't chamber a round is beyond me, but she removed the magazine before handing it over and, you guessed it, she had loaded at least ten rounds in a Beretta 92 magazine backwards and had been carrying the pistol that way for a couple of weeks.
    I've never tried this with a Beretta magazine, but I'm sure it could be done . . . . and after all, this wasn't just any dumb cop, she was the Chief.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2010 6:17pm

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On top of the mag, that chickenwing just hurts my eyes.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 9:34am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol at her 1940s rifle technique with her elbow sticking out. Someone get her a Garand.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 12:34pm

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gwinn View Post
    That photo is several years old. Other fun internet photo pastimes:

Google and find the H und K ad where some photographer put the cartridges in a handgun magazine backwards . . . .

Or look for photos of various police agencies with their high-speed-low-drag M4geries (many of which are real M4s) with optics mounted backwards. Eotechs are the easiest to spot. Much more common than you'd think.

I once bought a gun from an FFL in Galesburg, IL who swore that the chief of police in a local town (maybe East Peoria? I think so) brought in her service Beretta and explained that she'd been having trouble chambering a round, so she'd been carrying with the magazine loaded and chamber empty. Why anyone would carry a pistol she thought wouldn't chamber a round is beyond me, but she removed the magazine before handing it over and, you guessed it, she had loaded at least ten rounds in a Beretta 92 magazine backwards and had been carrying the pistol that way for a couple of weeks.
    I've never tried this with a Beretta magazine, but I'm sure it could be done . . . . and after all, this wasn't just any dumb cop, she was the Chief.

For the lazy among us:

Infidel

Posted On:
    8/08/2010 6:00pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post

Ok I saw this pic and instantly noticed that it appears the magazine in the rifle is in backwards and seems longer than normal for what I would assume to be a 30 round AR mag. Is this a new style magazine for AR's? Would being a high cap mag explain the shape and seemingly extra length?

She should get 10 lashes and her sgt should get 20.

She is clearly untrained on the weapon but the worse sin is that someone put that assault rifle in her hands.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 9:48am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah. and if/when the firefight does happen she is unable to defend herself, her fellow officers and the citizens who rely on her. She's dead, they're dead and the pople who have to defend/rescue her are in great danger too.

Good LOLz material for sure, but the underlying message is a great big, star spangled, neon lit WTF?!

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 10:11am

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tideliar View Post
    Yeah. and if/when the firefight does happen she is unable to defend herself, her fellow officers and the citizens who rely on her. She's dead, they're dead and the pople who have to defend/rescue her are in great danger too.

Good LOLz material for sure, but the underlying message is a great big, star spangled, neon lit WTF?!
    And the bad guy gets a free rifle + extended mag.

I thought that all Texan women were firearms badasses, but apparently not this one.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 3:32pm

Style: Krotty/Crapple/Goonery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From how for that mag is sticking out, there is no way that she jammed it in far enough not to fall out. The only plausible explanation I can think of is that she has two magazines taped together all suburban tacticool like.

Given the way she is holding the rifle, she'll probably need all 60 rounds.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2010 4:29pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thatrugbyguy View Post
    From how for that mag is sticking out, there is no way that she jammed it in far enough not to fall out. The only plausible explanation I can think of is that she has two magazines taped together all suburban tacticool like.

Given the way she is holding the rifle, she'll probably need all 60 rounds.
    You can clearly see the mag has no tape on it. The next day on reddit I saw another pic posted that had the magazine inserted upside down in the duty m16. No pics of the officer, just the mag upside down in the rifle still in the patrol vehicle. You can physically jam the mag backwards in the rifle just enough to wedge it in place but again the amount of resistance should have signaled a problem.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast