Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 6:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pending

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Just because people give it to you straight doesn't mean they are threatening you. For some reason, I thought you were in Texas. My bad.

Primal Fights just looks like an events center for cage fighting. I didn't see that they actually have a training studio. If they do, then it's probably more of an MMA curriculum than anything else.

I've seen the South Side gym online. It seems like a legit school. Head Instructor's a Brown Belt under Regis Lebre.

Main Street Gym looks pretty awesome from the picture and the Homepage.
    My bad try this one:

http://www.primalindustries.tv/teamp...ule/index.html

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 6:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pending

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Just because people give it to you straight doesn't mean they are threatening you. For some reason, I thought you were in Texas. My bad.

Primal Fights just looks like an events center for cage fighting. I didn't see that they actually have a training studio. If they do, then it's probably more of an MMA curriculum than anything else.

I've seen the South Side gym online. It seems like a legit school. Head Instructor's a Brown Belt under Regis Lebre.

Main Street Gym looks pretty awesome from the picture and the Homepage.
    My bad try this one:

http://www.primalindustries.tv/teamp...ule/index.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 10:55pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ESVABURNOUT View Post
    Pretty much all I see with this one is MMA. Nothing definitive as far as curriculum. They have a Judo Black Belt, though. pretty cool IMO. They don't make any wild claims, so I think this place would probably be pretty good, taking your proposed schedule into account.

It depends on what you want. If you're looking for MMA and amateur cage fighting, then this is undoubtedly the place it seems. If you're wanting to do BJJ solely, then Southside would be optimal I think. If you wanna concentrate on boxing by itself, then go to Main street Gym.

The point is that you shouldn't put the chariot in front of the horse, and you shouldn't try to overload yourself. Pick one and follow CofeeFan's/your coach's advice from there.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234