Page 3 of 3 First 123

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lean back. and do lateral pulldowns instead if you can't support your own body weight, you're probably cheating too much to get a good lat workout. try barbell rows or bent over t-bar rows or cable rows as well. *****.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...also don't use your thumb to grip the bar for pull-ups. Use the monkey grip (fingers all on same side of bar). I was reading one SEAL training book that mentioned this important point. Your grip will last longer and you can do more reps.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Student
    Skinny Pimp - I only post recommendations on things I have personal experience with.

The tabatta exercises are the core of my training. I find it to be the most funtional exercises for translating physical workouts into the type of strength and energy you need for fighting.

I recommend to anyone who is interested to spend sometime at Crossfit.com - you'll find tons of articles and forum posts on this.

http://www.crossfit.com
    I'll second this opinion. I've just started this type of interval training (Called High Intensity Interval Training [HIIT]) and it is working. I feel much faster improvements in my running already.

Page 3 of 3 First 123