Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    8/03/2010 4:18am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Mike Tyson Did The Hangover for Drugs

I've always been a fan of Mike Tyson. It probably isn't unknown among our circles the man had some problems, but it is sad to hear he thought The Hangover was going to help him make enough money for drugs:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/793...ug-money-tyson

It is good to know he has since started taking care of himself, he is a boxing legend and was the Champ while I was growing up, I still hold him in high esteem, despite the rape allegations and there is no way I could hold drug use against anyone without spontaneously exploding with hypocrisy.

Do well, Champ, stay clean.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2010 11:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I couldn't agree with you more. People have always taken Mike way too seriously. I love the way he messes with people's heads, and says just what ever the **** he wants to. He's a boxing legend and comedy gold...

When he said he was going to eat lennox lewis' children, and then "praise be to Allah!"... I laughed my ass off, but a bunch of people that I knew acted like they got offended by it, so I just went around saying it to everyone... Just to piss them off.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2010 11:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. People have always taken Mike way too seriously. I love the way he messes with people's heads, and says just what ever the **** he wants to. He's a boxing legend and comedy gold...

When he said he was going to eat lennox lewis' children, and then "praise be to Allah!"... I laughed my ass off, but a bunch of people that I knew acted like they got offended by it, so I just went around saying it to everyone... Just to piss them off.
    NOBODY has better quotes than Randall Cobb BUT, Tyson does bring it.

I would like to see him become a trainer. Say what you want about the guy but he KNOWS boxing
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Posted On:
    8/03/2010 11:47am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tyson's not half as dumb as he makes out to be if you actually listen to him. I think my favorite quote of his was something like "I'm a dumb kid who grew up in the ghetto with nothing, then one day you tell me I'm heavyweight champion of the world and give me millions of dollars, and you expected me to be responsible with it?"

My other favorite was this- "At times, I come across as crude or crass, that irritates you when I come across like a Neanderthal or a babbling idiot at times. But I like to be that person. I like to show you all that person because that's who you come to see."

Emphasis added. Say what you want about the guy, but he obviously knew what was up more than pretty much anyone gave him credit for.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/04/2010 2:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a soft spot for Mike as well..I really think that things may have turned out quite a bit differently for him if he had afew people around him that truly cared about his well being. Instead, he was surrounded by vultures and jackals who wanted to take as much as they could from him.
    I hope he stays clean and finds a way to be happy.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 12:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    NOBODY has better quotes than Randall Cobb BUT, Tyson does bring it.

I would like to see him become a trainer. Say what you want about the guy but he KNOWS boxing
    Ya gotta love Randall Cobb... I mean, what's not to like? He's from the lone star state, Iron Chin, quick wit, AND he was the evil biker dude in Raising Arizona.
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

You are in a lot of trouble.

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm on the zoloft to from killin' y'all
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex View Post
    Ya gotta love Randall Cobb... I mean, what's not to like? He's from the lone star state, Iron Chin, quick wit, AND he was the evil biker dude in Raising Arizona.
    Had a chance to meet/shake hands with Randall at the Blue Horizon in Philadelphia PA a few years back during a bachelor party. Still an imposing guy.

insight combined with intel, fuse, and dynamite

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 4:37pm

supporting member
     Style: (Hung Ga+BJJ+MT+JKD) ^ Qi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I've always been a fan of Mike Tyson. It probably isn't unknown among our circles the man had some problems, but it is sad to hear he thought The Hangover was going to help him make enough money for drugs:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/793...ug-money-tyson

Do well, Champ, stay clean.
    I noticed no one had yet pointed out...the very sad (accidental) death of his baby girl just before the Hangover was filmed. If that had happened to me I'd need some serious medication just to cope.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/05/2010 4:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD View Post
    i'm on the zoloft to keep from killin' y'all
    I lol'd... That was a Tyson Quote that I had forgotten about.

Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    Had a chance to meet/shake hands with Randall at the Blue Horizon in Philadelphia PA a few years back during a bachelor party. Still an imposing guy.
    Yeah... He lives around there somewhere I think. You didn't get a picture, man? At least a sig? would have been worth something.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast