Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pending

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'm to poor to travel but, I Gong Sau you anyway

Okay this guy is a huge *****, won't come when called out, won't do the **** in front on me just decides to burn rubber in front my house when I'm not home. I even went to that ***** and he still wouldn't come out his house... Should I just wait until I see this ***** and leave him sloppy like seconds? Call the cops? Because if he does it in front of me I'm going out to him and no doubt in my mind that ***** isn't going to have enough nuts to knuckle up so he's gonna keep burning right on down while I throw rocks.

It just seems like these people would rather me catch a case and watch my future fade away. My future is to bright to throw it away on a *****, and just to say like any other man on this forum, you break in my house; I'm shooting you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:08pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take down his license plate number and call the cops.

Simple.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ESVABURNOUT View Post
    Okay this guy is a huge *****, won't come when called out, won't do the **** in front on me just decides to burn rubber in front my house when I'm not home. I even went to that ***** and he still wouldn't come out his house... Should I just wait until I see this ***** and leave him sloppy like seconds? Call the cops? Because if he does it in front of me I'm going out to him and no doubt in my mind that ***** isn't going to have enough nuts to knuckle up so he's gonna keep burning right on down while I throw rocks.

It just seems like these people would rather me catch a case and watch my future fade away. My future is to bright to throw it away on a *****, and just to say like any other man on this forum, you break in my house; I'm shooting you.
    PM Alucard619 for advice

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:18pm

Style: bum rush karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I considered being an outright asshole about your use of the English language but then I decided to smugly passive aggressive instead.

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What in the holy **** are you talking about? ENGLISH.

Also:

YouTube- DVDA - HeMan - Now you're a man

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    somethingsomethingsomething Bullshido Haterade Train

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 12:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    I considered being an outright asshole about your use of the English language but then I decided to smugly passive aggressive instead.
    I don't know, I guess teachers don't really worry about grammar then, I always got good grades in English.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    somethingsomethingsomething Bullshido Haterade Train
    I don't know who that was directed at.

Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    What in the holy **** are you talking about? ENGLISH.

Also:

YouTube- DVDA - HeMan - Now you're a man
    Or that.

However, I think it's pretty clear: Some ass hole burnt out in front of my house, I called him out he is to much of a ***** to show up, I went to him still to much a ***** to come out his house, won't do it while I'm home and if he did I would go out to him with the guarantee that he would keep going even if I busted his windshield out with a rock.

Basically bullshitting around. So I'm going to do as the first suggestion said.......

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 1:03pm

Style: bjj/judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, could you type ***** more times into a short paragraph? Cause I dont think you made your feelings on him clear enough.

Choice#1 Keep on harassing him and threatening him, and possibly start a fight, then get sent to jail. At least you wont have to listen him laying rubber outside your doorstop

Choice#2 Ignore. This is what adults do.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 1:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    Hey, could you type ***** more times into a short paragraph? Cause I dont think you made your feelings on him clear enough.

Choice#1 Keep on harassing him and threatening him, and possibly start a fight, then get sent to jail. At least you wont have to listen him laying rubber outside your doorstop

Choice#2 Ignore. This is what adults do.
    Nothing on number one has happened, yet anyway. He's mad because his girl won't stop talking to me when he tells her to so he does stupid **** like this when I'm not home. I know it seems like I'm coming off on you but I'm really not. It's just the fact that people like this really piss me off and when you call them out they turn into cowards.

And my bad that it never crossed my mind to call the cops before it was mentioned in a way I like.

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 1:45pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kenkojuku Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Print out your original post and nail it to his door like Martin Luther so he knows you mean business.

Highlight every instance of the word *****, but be sure not to use a pink highlighter.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast