Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 2:48am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    All of his stories entail his tough guy attitude. Sorry, I don't see an adult woman coming in to confide in a 16 year old kiddie instructor. More like he was in the office with the main instructor and inserted himself into the main role.
    This was what I was going to point out. As a former 16 year old TKD black belt, there were no adults coming to me about life advice.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 3:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh **** you are 16
    If you really want to help this is kind of the wrong forum. Start reserching the options that an abused/harrassed spouse can take. These will be things like intervention orders, who your local police comuntiy liason is, Charities that take in abused women and so on. Have the information and feed the complaints to the right people.
    Seriously do not try to deal with this on your own.
    Going all Batman on people will lead to disaster.

With the right knowledge you might be able to make a difference but it will take some work

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 8:33am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    Oh **** you are 16
    If you really want to help this is kind of the wrong forum. Start reserching the options that an abused/harrassed spouse can take. These will be things like intervention orders, who your local police comuntiy liason is, Charities that take in abused women and so on. Have the information and feed the complaints to the right people.
    Seriously do not try to deal with this on your own.
    Going all Batman on people will lead to disaster.

With the right knowledge you might be able to make a difference but it will take some work
    Wrong forum? WTH are you talking about? He is bragging not looking for help or information. He thought it would be a "good on you" reaction.

This is the right forum. Even with very good training, in alive arts, many 16 years old are not going to beat an adult. Most forums would hold his hand and he wouldn't get good advice. You know, the same advice you just restated.

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 9:08am

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    This is his old BMW he tried to sell in March with "Axe body spray-scented air freshener". Note license plate reference. Note neon yellow shoe color matching license plate.

:nobodycar

Plus, you missed an opportunity to be a positive role model in a young man's life by telling the OP to STFU.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 9:17am

Style: Aikido, Aikiken, Aikijo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    YouTube- The Foot Fist Way trailer

This is basically what I thought of when I read this thread. OP's a liar, if you ask me.
    PLEASE tell me this is also a feature-lenght movie!!!!
    :iamwithst

So OP is a liar? This is sad, the story interested me!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 9:40am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilenzo View Post
    PLEASE tell me this is also a feature-lenght movie!!!!
    :iamwithst

So OP is a liar? This is sad, the story interested me!
    It is and it's completely awesome.

As far as the veracity of the story, I don't really care if it's true or not because there's two outcomes in my mind.

1: Story's true. This means Alucard is a little prick whose arrogance is second only to his narcissism.

2: Story's fake. This means Alucard is a little prick who thinks we aren't going to notice the obvious fabrication, especially after his other "stories".

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 10:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    All of his stories entail his tough guy attitude.
    Like WHOOPIN THAT ASS while in line for New Karate Kid

Sorry, I don't see an adult woman coming in to confide in a 16 year old kiddie instructor. More like he was in the office with the main instructor and inserted himself into the main role.
    Thus proving my point about, if this actually being somewhat based in truth and reality, using people as props and further victimizing this woman.
    I hope the abusive husband finds out she went to your dojang, decides to pay a visit and you happen to be the only one teaching that day.
    This would be a one-step solution to many problems.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 10:41am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    I hope the abusive husband finds out she went to your dojang, decides to pay a visit and you happen to be the only one teaching that day.
    Videotape that, please. I'm tellin' ya, it'd be go viral.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 10:57am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anyone knows where he teaches at could you please send a respectful letter with the proper tone of concern to his instructor ?

I don't personally believe a single fucking thing he has said, but on the off chance that he really is an assistant instructor the people he is working for need to know the kind of stupid **** he does.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/01/2010 11:01am

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How is any of this macho posturing? No where did I state I was going to find this guy and show him what masculinity really is. This isn't bragging or show boating. If you view it as such then that issue lies within yourself.

Did his action of abusing his wife anger me? Hell yes it did. I cannot stand violence against women. It leaves me feeling absolutely sick to my stomach. With this situation it especially bothered me being there is a child involved. God forbid her son has actually seen her be abused. Does he deserve to get his ass kicked? Yes. I'll leave that though for when he goes to jail for domestic violence. I'm sure the homies on D-block will be more then thrilled to learn he likes to bat women around.

The woman came to me first because she is most familiar with me being I teach her son (not 16 btw). Like I said though instead of trying to handle the situation alone I passed it over to the head instructor. If I had done the former then yes that would be quite foolish.

So no this isn't some tough guy act.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast