Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 12:02pm

Style: WT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

2DEADLY 4 T3H STR33T

here are some excuses I can't stand anymore when people from some "systems" don't want to fight:

1. our system is 2DEADLY 4 T3H ring because it's 4 T3H STR33T [tm]
    2. rules are made in order to **** our system and to favour thai boxers and grapplers
    3. fighting is for big egos and we train for health, self-defense etc.
    4. fighting is a sport, we are true martial artists

have you got other ones?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 12:29pm

Style: yours

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't want to show you anything because you or someone who sees might try it and get hurt. it's for your own protection.

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 1:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SEARCH BUTTON MUTHAFUKKA

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 1:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by brandeissansoo
    SEARCH BUTTON MUTHAFUKKA

How is that an excuse not to spar?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  5. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think there are valid reasons not to want to spar with someone. Just because I spar doesn't mean I want to spar with every idiot who asks. When people don't know what they are doing you are taking a risk. I agree though, people come up with lame excuses to avoid sparring in general. Every martial artist should spar. I don't have that option available to me right now but I did it for most of my life. I hope to spar and compete again by this summer.

Excuses:

* I really don't give a **** if you think you are better than I am, who the hell are you again?
    * We don't have the proper equipment and facilities out here on the street.
    * I don't want to get my new jeans dirty.
    * I'm too old for this ****.
    * I don't know .. something tells me that you just want to touch my butt and I'm not like that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 4:49pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man o man
    not every one that trains MA has to be some blood thirsty killer. If people do MA for healt, why is that a bad thing. And some MA are not fitt for the ring. My trainer was reaised on Kung fu since he was 7 and he will kick the **** out of alot of people on the street. He was a hit man in high school, he was payed to beat people up, and the only art he knew was kung fu. When ever some one asks him to fight now he just sais he does it for healt. You must think im some dum ass that belives anything any one tells me, right? This guy works in a corectional facilety, he is a 5'2 asian man, that never weight lifts, and i have seen him take down 4 people at a time. His last fight was with some 6'2 300 pound ( he looked like he was 300 pounds) inmate black guy. HE never even got touched. the fight was over after about 15 sec. Im not a big fan of UF but im not sure if your alowed to rip peoples ligaments out or stop the blood flow to their brains. U shouldent judge other people. If everyone that did MA just lived like a MArtis, and tryed to be humbel we wouldent even be having this conversation.

MA is a way of life, not a way of beating someones head in.
  7. 9chambers

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 5:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    .. so, you worked in the prison with him? Where did he take down these 4 guys? I'm just asking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 5:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stopping blood flow to the brain is generaly known as a choke yes it is allowed
    and there where time in the first ufc where you where allowed to rip ligaments it doesn't work please before you say it does understand i will want videotaped evidence or i will call bullshit

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 5:29pm

Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    fair enough, give me a day or so

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:15pm

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by GrayFOXSS
    man o man
    not every one that trains MA has to be some blood thirsty killer. If people do MA for healt, why is that a bad thing. And some MA are not fitt for the ring. My trainer was reaised on Kung fu since he was 7 and he will kick the **** out of alot of people on the street. He was a hit man in high school, he was payed to beat people up, and the only art he knew was kung fu. When ever some one asks him to fight now he just sais he does it for healt. You must think im some dum ass that belives anything any one tells me, right? This guy works in a corectional facilety, he is a 5'2 asian man, that never weight lifts, and i have seen him take down 4 people at a time. His last fight was with some 6'2 300 pound ( he looked like he was 300 pounds) inmate black guy. HE never even got touched. the fight was over after about 15 sec. Im not a big fan of UF but im not sure if your alowed to rip peoples ligaments out or stop the blood flow to their brains. U shouldent judge other people. If everyone that did MA just lived like a MArtis, and tryed to be humbel we wouldent even be having this conversation.

MA is a way of life, not a way of beating someones head in.
    I...I'm speechless. I am without speech.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast