Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 8:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justheretolearn View Post

If I had attacked them, I'm sure it would be considered assault and not defense of property since they are nowhere near my apartment. .

Yes, if you attack people on the street without cause it would be considered assault. Even if they had smashed your GFs pepper pot it would still be an assault.

What was the fantasy here?
    Was it - "Why yes sir, that was us who smashed your pepper plant pot. Here let us reimburse you for the damage and your time and trouble."

or was it - "Yes, it was us, get him boys!" (Chop sooky madness ensues, wtf one on four pwnage by you 1111!!!)

Seriously, grow up.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 8:56am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My brother-in-law's father found his daughters drunk ex-husband in her house making threats. The 65-year-old man dragged the drubk outside in a running battle and gut-slugged him. The drunk died the next day.

Two years of trials, 45,000 dollars in lawyers, and 20,000 in bail, before he was acquitted.

Never hit drunk people. Their organs are thin, their blood doesn't clot, and their blood pressure is often dangerously low.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 9:21am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tkd, judo, muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Yes, if you attack people on the street without cause it would be considered assault. Even if they had smashed your GFs pepper pot it would still be an assault.

What was the fantasy here?
    Was it - "Why yes sir, that was us who smashed your pepper plant pot. Here let us reimburse you for the damage and your time and trouble."

or was it - "Yes, it was us, get him boys!" (Chop sooky madness ensues, wtf one on four pwnage by you 1111!!!)

Seriously, grow up.

I was upset when I followed them, I didn't quite know what the fantasy was, I guess I expected them to apologize

I wasn't surprise they didn't though, I guess filing that police report was the only thing that I could do

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 9:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tkd, judo, muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post
    My brother-in-law's father found his daughters drunk ex-husband in her house making threats. The 65-year-old man dragged the drubk outside in a running battle and gut-slugged him. The drunk died the next day.

Two years of trials, 45,000 dollars in lawyers, and 20,000 in bail, before he was acquitted.

Never hit drunk people. Their organs are thin, their blood doesn't clot, and their blood pressure is often dangerously low.
    thanks for the advice, I am not familiar with the term"gut slug" is it something like baseball bat to the stomach?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 9:24am

Style: Jerry-Bashing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrapper View Post

That is a terrible story and some excellent advice. Anyone between the ages of 16 and 30 should have it branded onto the back of their hands.

Fear and bullets.

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 9:48am

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gut-slug:

to slug in the gut. Usually with a fist.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 10:18am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A new clay pot costs about $1.29.

Hospital bills and lawyer bills cost more than that.

Think of it in purely economic terms.

You should simply find which house they live in and urinate on their doormat.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 10:24am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You filed a police report of a smashed pot?

**** you, from the bottom of my heart **** YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 10:24am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by justheretolearn View Post
    I was upset when I followed them, I didn't quite know what the fantasy was, I guess I expected them to apologize

I wasn't surprise they didn't though, I guess filing that police report was the only thing that I could do
    No, even filing a police report was retarded. Why waste the cops time over a pepper plant worth a few dollars? What you should have done is manned up to your girlfriend and told her the plant was smashed by some drunk and to get over it. Instead you catered to her like a little man-***** and filed a police report that will accomplish nothing. I hope you got a BJ for all your stupid effort.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 10:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what type of pepper plant was this?
    this fact is very important to my opinions on this topic.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast