• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 10:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to a summer jits camp, and I'm going to be surrounded by pissed drunk grapplers for 7 days. God help us all.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 2:56pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoist View Post
    You guys roll in the sauna?
    Only when we are drunk. But when we are it's.. wait for it.. wait for it.. That's right. Awesome.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 3:52pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... you can't cuddle with your wife/girlfriend without sinking at least one hook.
    ... no one knows what to get you for birthdays/holidays because what the hell is size A3?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 4:36pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you look across the living room at your 3 year old daughter who has your 6 month old son in her guard, snap a pic to capture the moment, go over and manouver your son through a pass into Mune Gatame and exultantly cry out that he is pinning for the win while your daughter shrieks with laughter because usually its her pinning you for the win...

Later you go to upload that cute pic of him in her guard to your facebook account and your wife looks over your shoulder exclaims "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PICTURE?" and then and only then do you realise that 99% of people will completely misunderstand what is happening so you have to quickly delete the picture...

True Story...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 5:01pm

Style: Lightning Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I put my gf in a rear naked choke in my sleep. I woke up because she was flailing her arms wildly.

On another occasion, I dreamt that I was with my gf in the park and a guy suddenly attacked me with a right cross which I jammed and trapped with my left arm, therby folding the elbow and then I turned it into a figure 4.... I woke up to find myself above my gf holding her arm in a figure 4. Apparently I was making distressed noises in my sleep and she tried to calm me down with her hand and I grabbed it and put her in that hold :P

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 5:18pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Basagulero View Post
    I put my gf in a rear naked choke in my sleep. I woke up because she was flailing her arms wildly.

On another occasion, I dreamt that I was with my gf in the park and a guy suddenly attacked me with a right cross which I jammed and trapped with my left arm, therby folding the elbow and then I turned it into a figure 4.... I woke up to find myself above my gf holding her arm in a figure 4. Apparently I was making distressed noises in my sleep and she tried to calm me down with her hand and I grabbed it and put her in that hold :P
    So what happened? Did she dump you or what? OH WAIT! This reminds me of a story I read once on an aikido forum! The aikidoist who wrote it claimed that while he was being prepped up for surgery, he joint locked the nurse while he was anesthesised and unconcious!
    I'll find the link later. Talk about BS...

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 5:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When your girlfriend is bitching and you harai goshi her to the ground, snap her arm, choke her out and rape her. Oh wait...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 5:51pm

Style: bjj (blue) Judo (green)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It all plays out in my sexual experiences:

When I'm doing the old lady missionary, I think of stack passing into side control if she has something that works as a collar or the double under pass if she's bare chested.

When she's on top, I'm checking her posture to see whether the upa or knee escape is the best option.

From behind I think about sinking the hooks in before she rolls into a knee bar.

I hear that some people prefer to think about baseball....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 7:34pm

Style: Judo, MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^

beat me to it.

I usually switch from her on top to missionary with a shitty sort of upa

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 7:36pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... everyone around you is yelling, "Stand 'em up", and you shout, "Shut the **** up".

... people say, "that's gay" and your immediate response is, "only if you make eye contact".

... you are watching MMA and get really pissed that two world level grapplers engage a standing war.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast