Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 4:41pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last year, on my birthday, I had to sit in a computer chair and get wheeled around by my friends because my back injury was flaring up and I couldn't walk unassisted.

Between riding horses and Kyokushin, I've really strengthened my back a lot, and I'm hoping that my upcoming birthday will be a hell of a lot more fun!

You know what? Birthday sparring sounds fun! Maybe I'll just have to see about setting something up... though I don't think I've trained long enough to spar with anyone besides my sensei, who can handle it when I flail wildly and accidentally graze his face. Heh.

Guess I just have a lot more sparring to do during this next month...

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 11:09pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Last year, on my birthday, I had to sit in a computer chair and get wheeled around by my friends because my back injury was flaring up and I couldn't walk unassisted.

Between riding horses and Kyokushin, I've really strengthened my back a lot, and I'm hoping that my upcoming birthday will be a hell of a lot more fun!

You know what? Birthday sparring sounds fun! Maybe I'll just have to see about setting something up... though I don't think I've trained long enough to spar with anyone besides my sensei, who can handle it when I flail wildly and accidentally graze his face. Heh.

Guess I just have a lot more sparring to do during this next month...
    Better yet, you should combine your two hobbies. Full contact karate ON HORSEBACK.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    7/29/2010 11:21pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For my birthday this year I am having a fight with a mate under MMA rules. He is filming it for his bands filmclip. It was funny discussing it the other night, mainly because he has little training and I have a little more than a little training. His bandmates were saying, "what if you lose? We don't want a filmclip with you losing!" and he was all like, "nah, its even better if I lose!"

He tells me he has no ground game and he thinks if he keeps it standing he has a chance. I've seen him shadowboxing and I know if he keeps it standing he has no chance. I don't want to knock my mate out, so I told him what I am going to do to take him to the ground so he can prepare. But this is what he has shown me, I have this niggling doubt that he is being dishonest about his training, the bassist in his band is an accomplished MAist in something and is supposedly "going to" teach him, future tense, as in he hasn't taught him anything yet, but they both looked at each other real dodgy like they have some devious secret strategy.

I might try and make this a tradition.

But my favourite birthday tradition is receiving a blow job as I wake up. It's only a month away, any takers?

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 12:02am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but they both looked at each other real dodgy like they have some devious secret strategy.
    Ah, the old 'play along or I'll kill you' look? Or the 'he'll never find out' look?
    I often pull these on people just to make them think. To second guess.
    Are either of your friends as devious as myself?

But my favourite birthday tradition is receiving a blow job as I wake up. It's only a month away, any takers?
    I'll pass.
    But post video.

Of the fight, obviously.

Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 12:42am

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Better yet, you should combine your two hobbies. Full contact karate ON HORSEBACK.
    Hmm, would this do?

YouTube- A little Korea Dynasty Warrior Horseback Archery
    Last edited by Evergrey; 7/30/2010 12:43am at . Reason: HTML fail.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 3:39am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last Saturday I spent my 29th birthday in hospital watching my kid have epileptic seizures. I'm hoping this won't turn into a tradition.

On a less serious note: When I turned 18 I had to go through a fun list of small tasks around the town. After this I went kart racing with my brother. Finally I was taken to the center where I had to play street guitar for money. I got a lot, since my friends and family had been ordered to give my presents as coins. After the official party I went on a bar round trip with my brothers and friends over 18.

It was awesome.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 4:59am

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I went to Islay and drank over a grands worth of whisky to myself and loved every minute of it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2010 11:55pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Turned 20 this year. My actual b-day was on a Saturday but I spent two days celebrating. My friends from my dojang treated me to a night out at this club the previous night. There we consumed copious amounts of PCP, vodka, lighter fluid and orange juice. I flirted with the bar tenders and 540 spinning hook kicked this guy for spilling his drink on my shirt. Next night my cousin and my friend took me to a different club to celebrate. I beat up the manager because he almost didn't let us in. Danced with every girl there then afterward we had a massive free-for all fight in the parking lot. Went to a McDonald's for some grub then called it a night.

Yes I am bullshitting about the drunken debauchery and fighting. More seriously both nights kicked ass. Btw Happy (well belated now...) B-Day to McClaw.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234