Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 7:55pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ANZ v USA- Xtreme MMA- 7pm, Saturday, 31/7/10- The Sports Centre, Sydney Olympic Park

www.xtrememma.com.au

A big card for Sydneysiders, literally, with heavyweights galore. I'd urge everyone to witness this event, the promotion is building rapidly and is set to raise the standard of MMA events in Australia. Big dollars have been spent ensuring this is a world class MMA spectacle, bringing in internationally reknowned fighters to take on our Australian and New Zealand MMA heroes.

I admit I'm a big fan of Lucas "Big Daddy" Browne, I've seen quite a few of his fights and they end in devastating fashion. I worked with Lucas several years ago and recently caught up with him to have a chat about his future in the sport and his plans to go global. His fight with Mike Kyle will be huge, a must see for any MMA fan.

Peter Graham is a likeable larrikin and loved by the Australian crowds for his respectful showmanship. His stand up is legendary, ensuring a solid war against Carter Williams.

Obviously the American fans will know of Bobby Southworth and Marvin Eastman, their fights with Doug Viney and Michael van der Vlist will be epic and I'm sure our American readers will be keen to see the results.

For the locals in this readership, see the next generation of Australian and New Zealand MMA stars.

Stay tuned...

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 12:22am

Join us... or die
     Style: comparison shopping

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gaarn