Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 1:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Pending

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Help with choice.

Even though I got to wait 2 to 6 weeks until I get my license back and am going to travel for more opinions(45 mins), however, I'm stuck and could use some help on choosing a gym. Here are the opinions:

MMA | Jiu Jitsu | Salisbury | Maryland | Mixed Martial Arts

PRIMAL INDUSTRIES | TEAM PRIMAL | MMA / GRACIE JIU JITSU / MUAY THAI / BOXING / JUDO / WRESTLING / PERSONAL PROTECTION

A combination of boxing+bjj at two different gyms - Same boxing gym as Fernando Guerreo (just sayin) and the BJJ gym is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Salisbury, Maryland

Which would you choose? I don't what to do. Also it's not like I expect to make a living off the **** but I would like to get into a few MMA amateur fights or something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 2:09pm

Style: Muay Thai, Boxing, nogiJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try a free class at each location and see which you like best. I couldn't find the schedule at the first place, but the second one has tons of classes that look like they could fit most schedule, so that might be worth considering. However as far as I know the second one could have a similar schedule.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 2:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They do offer an introductory course so I guess I will try that out, however, at primal the fighters records aren't to good and that does worry me a little bit.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/24/2010 10:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah that's definitely the best advice someone can give- And just for the record I do plan on contributing to the site someday, when I know something useful about Martial Arts in general so it's not like I'm full of ****. Yes I'm well aware I could suck. Oh and sorry to double post.
    Last edited by ESVABURNOUT; 7/24/2010 10:37pm at .