Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 6:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if that's clean and press, how is that not superstrength?

speaking of galactus, how strong was the silver surfer? he was another fav of mine.

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 6:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Galactus eats planets for a light pre-dinner snack. He can bench more than all of them.

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/profiles/surfer.html

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Didn't captain america defeat wolverine before wolverine had and adamantium skeleton and claws?

Yes Cpt beat wolverine with AND without adamantium claws.

Mike,

Thor was 100 class BEFORE the Odin power. As sited in Marvel Universe Update 87.

>And Batman took out Cap in the Huge Amalgaverse cross over...

That fight was BS. How in the HELL would Cpt miss with his sheild in such a closed area and the 'He moved into the shadows and don't know what to do' was freaking WRONG!! Cpt was fighting Ninjas and Elite soldiers longer than Batman has been alive!!! Then goes down after being it by ONE batarang!!!! Cpt has gotten up after being SHOT, BLASTED WITH MYSTICAL/COSMIC/etc ENERGY, PUMMELED BY SUPERPOWERED BEINGS THE WORKS!!! ONE FREAKING BATARANG WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN HIM DOWN!!!

Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  4. Michael

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually that Thor thing changed about 1997, again they never explained why....

With Cap I'm saying super stregnth is relative. According to the Marvel Universe they don't consider it super.

Galactus has two stats when it comes to stregnth, one is class 1000 (Thousands of tons but limited), the other is incalculable. Depending upon the source....

Captain America and Batman had been fighting for about an hour when the defeat came...

Yes, I believe the fight was BS too....

Silver Surfer was Class 100 too....

I've been keeper of records in my area about Comic physical stats. Main stream only. These Nerds (and again I admit I'm one of them) had been arguing for hours on who would win between Sebastian Shaw and Juggernaught, and I ended it withing 2 second after coming into the place. Its noted as one of my favorite episodes in life.......I'll have one of those guys come on and vouch for me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 8:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vauch for mike utterly and comletely. He ended my conversation with a fellow comic book geek on who would win a fight between Cain Marko(the juggernaught for those who do not know) and Sebastian Shaw. The conversation went on for hours, and then mike walked in and I asked him "Who would win in a fight between the juggernaught and sebastian shaw?" We made the points that when sebastian was hit he absorbed all the ketetic energy from it and instantly became stronger. And also the juggernaught's powers were limitless. So he decided that juggernaught would win. And we all asked why, and he said because he would knock sebastian into orbit thus killing him.

And on a further note Lonshot could beat batman and superman and captain america all at once. Nothing beats the power of luck unless you have the power cosmic like the silver surfer or you can steal it like victor van doom can.

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 10:55pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He wouldn't knock sebastian shaw into orbit. What's the name of the bodyguard guy from the other planet? He fucked juggernaut up.

And if sebastian shaw absorbs power, then he's take juggernaut's unlimited power, and then hit juggernaut himself into outer space.
    You want some birth control? You can smoke a cigarette.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 11:12pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Luck only gets you so far. Superman would punch longshot into outer space where he deserves. Good riddance.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 11:16pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Batman kicked Superman's ass in the original Dark Knight series.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 11:19pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You all know Goku could kick all their asses...
    And Vegeta actually WOULD kick their asses!

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."
  10. Michael

Posted On:
    11/17/2002 11:27pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well actually I told them he would throw him into orbit...huge difference, you are talking about The Gladiator from Shi'ar.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast