--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Washington DC Metro Throwdown Interest?

I can get a decent sized gym with a huge matted area connected to a half a cage. There's also an enclosed striking room that's half mat and half hardwood. The gym is well lit, nice A/C system, lockers, showers, etc.

I would enlist the supervision of a few instructors to keep things safe and they will establish rules and such.

This gym is in Rockville, MD 20852

If there's enough interests, I can start the ball rolling and start updating this thread with the specifics such as the mat fee, rules, safety equipment requirements, etc.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a bit of a noob (judo orange belt, a little muay thai) but I'd totally be up for a throwdown, and I think there are actually a few others who would be as well, there was another thread about a DC throwdown that didn't happen.

Edit: Here's that other thread:
    D.C/East coast throwdown - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
    Last edited by PunchyMcFace; 8/03/2010 2:41pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PunchyMcFace View Post
    I'm a bit of a noob (judo orange belt, a little muay thai) but I'd totally be up for a throwdown, and I think there are actually a few others who would be as well, there was another thread about a DC throwdown that didn't happen.

Edit: Here's that other thread:
    D.C/East coast throwdown - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

There's more info on this thread: Washington DC Metro Throwdown Interest? - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

I accidentally double posted and it wouldn't let me edit nor delete this one.

Hopefully we can get more people interested.