Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rakaa (Dilated Peoples), RZA & Don Hyun Kiolbassa

Guys,

Here is a new video of me working with Rakaa (Dilated Peoples) and RZA for charity. Check it out and share!

YouTube- Rakaa (Dilated Peoples), RZA, Don Hyun Kiolbassa, & House of Hanibl

Don

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:04pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guys,

Here is a new video of me working with Rakaa (Dilated Peoples) and RZA for charity. Check it out and share!

Don

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Guys,

Don

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) it's a major no-no to spam your post into multiple forums. did you read the stickies before posting?

2) was there any actual fighting at that tournament? we don't usually care much about cultural dancing here, we are more concerned with lei tai and sanda.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/23/2010 8:20am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The forms and weapons always look impressive. Cool stuff and congrats on winning gold.

Interesting that the biggest marital arts tournament in history didn't have a single person getting punched in the face. That's a bit strange. Kind of like martial masturbation.

Again...cool to watch.

I had to laugh...are Rakaa (Dilated Peoples) and RZA really MASTERS of their respected arts?

Last I heard Rakaa was a purple belt (not to take anything at all away from that).

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    7/23/2010 1:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I had to laugh...are Rakaa (Dilated Peoples) and RZA really MASTERS of their respected arts?

Last I heard Rakaa was a purple belt (not to take anything at all away from that).
    dude, they are celebrities. that automagically increases your martial arts abilities far beyond what they would normally be, cause, you know... they're famous and stuff.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj