Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:08am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bruce Lee/JKD new cult?

Anyone else seem to notice that Bruce Lee and his JKD has become a cult almost akin to Bujinkan? I mean iam a bruce fan and enjoy the movies but it seems like there are soooo manypeople who flip out if u say anything that doesn't paint old bruce in a positive light. am i right? lets face it, JKD is a PHILOSOPHY stated by Lee himself yet all these suckers pay up the ass for bogus JKD lessons. and sorry ladies and gents, brucewas not this ultimate god being that u make him out to be. Grow up...:bowdown:

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:21am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First off lets all take a minute to enjoy the irony of this post....Ok onward and upward! Let me start by requesting you stick to the white text. Red gets a bit painful to read after a while. Second...CONGRATUALTIONS!!! Your the 1 millionth person to post a senseless topic about Bruce Lee, his fanatical followers and him not being "the deadly." Now since your new you may be cut some slack but let me advise you to lurk more and post less. Also :insert obligatory search function n00b statement here: Hang in there you'll get it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:26am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    First off lets all take a minute to enjoy the irony of this post....Ok onward and upward! Let me start by requesting you stick to the white text. Red gets a bit painful to read after a while. Second...CONGRATUALTIONS!!! Your the 1 millionth person to post a senseless topic about Bruce Lee, his fanatical followers and him not being "the deadly." Now since your new you may be cut some slack but let me advise you to lurk more and post less. Also :insert obligatory search function n00b statement here: Hang in there you'll get it.
    :XXbirdman

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:32am

Style: Limalama, Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just wait bucko I'm one of the nice ones :5butthead

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:39am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HereBeADragon View Post
    Just wait bucko I'm one of the nice ones :5butthead
    unlike most people on here that get butt hurt easily i can dish it as well as take it. i'm immune to **** talking. i find it funny, even when i'm on the receiving end. no point in living if u can't stand when people say mean things. that said, there are way too many pansies on here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:46am

Style: Wing Chun Kuen

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You. Dog. Bullshido readers. Wrong Tree.

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 3:56am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Listen kid, I told you to lurk more in your newbietown thread and I did it nicely. Here is the deal:
    1. Don't use red text, no one else does and it is not mindless subservience, it is respect for other members eyes.
    2. You're impervious to **** talking? Built up resistance? People give you **** regularly? Figures.
    3. I promised myself I wouldn't tell fuckwit noobs like you to STFU so I am remaining calm.
    4. You are going to hate it here with your attitude.
    5. The moment your noob decal drops and I see you spouting bullshit I will call you on it, you will not like it or me.
    6. Lurking on this board makes you a better, smarter and stronger martial artist, you just have to know where to look.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 4:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Listen kid, I told you to lurk more in your newbietown thread and I did it nicely. Here is the deal:
    1. Don't use red text, no one else does and it is not mindless subservience, it is respect for other members eyes.
    2. You're impervious to **** talking? Built up resistance? People give you **** regularly? Figures.
    3. I promised myself I wouldn't tell fuckwit noobs like you to STFU so I am remaining calm.
    4. You are going to hate it here with your attitude.
    5. The moment your noob decal drops and I see you spouting bullshit I will call you on it, you will not like it or me.
    6. Lurking on this board makes you a better, smarter and stronger martial artist, you just have to know where to look.
    why wait? go to town buddy. you'll only be wasting energy. not to mention making yourself mad and nobody else. have u thought about anger management? and of course i built up a resistance. there are A LOT of dumbfucks out there in the world who spout **** for fun or so they can short stroke their own egos. u don't happen to be one of them are u?

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 4:20am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't comprehend much do you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/22/2010 6:05am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    You don't comprehend much do you?
    He's comparable to those guys who come into a dojo on the first day after watching a lot of youtube and You Eff See then go and talk ****. I miss being new to Budo and being 110% confident in myself.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast