Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2010 12:15pm

Style: Grappling/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Favor please... Could the folks, especially the noobs, who deserve LEO or Military tags please visit the Bullshido Support Forum and find the Tag Request thread?

I've seen a bunch of new users come on claiming military and/or LEO experience. Requesting the tag and providing the necessary info to the mods can save everyone a lot of unnecessary drama later.

Just a suggestion. Thanks.

I looked on the tag request thread but did not see how to get the LEO thread. As far as the military tag, I dont fax my DD214 to people I dont know. If a bullshido rep is in the Piedmont NC area I would be more than happy to show him/her my LEO and military creds. You can then give me a military and LEO tag. If this is not acceptable, then I guess i wont get the tag. Thats ok by me. If you still doubt I am what i say I am, verify me on www.armyranger.com. I have the same handle over there as well and have been vetted. Im not going to worry to much about a tag over my name. Im still a newb and i still have a lot to learn. Thats why im here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2011 4:13pm

Style: Tai Jutsu/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tranquil Suit View Post
    Why would you yell "kill" instead of say "die"?
    Probably some psychological thing, but we had to say the same thing when I was in boot camp, and, "KILL KILL KILL THEM ALL," on the 3rd go for everything, including "attacking the chow hall."

Then in the fleet it was, "DIE MUTHA-FUCKER DIE!"

Posted On:
    8/03/2011 4:18pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulsteryank View Post
    Probably some psychological thing, but we had to say the same thing when I was in boot camp, and, "KILL KILL KILL THEM ALL," on the 3rd go for everything, including "attacking the chow hall."

Then in the fleet it was, "DIE MUTHA-FUCKER DIE!"
    Yup. It's totally a psychological thing. Die is an action you want them to take. Kill is what you're supposed to do.

Posted On:
    8/03/2011 6:37pm

Style: BJJ, formerly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by wetware View Post
    Yup. It's totally a psychological thing. Die is an action you want them to take. Kill is what you're supposed to do.
    It's true. At driving school we shout out
    "BRAKE ON THE STRAIGHT BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!"

That training really sticks, even the shouting. You'd be amazed how many kiwis you can see ranting at full volume as they approach a corner. But then, that's the price you pay.

edit:
    I really need some higher content posts...
    Quote Originally Posted by Judoka_UK
    Judo is the PC to Sambo's Mac.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456