Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 12:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    I think you misread. The discussion is about cagefighting, not dating.
    There's a difference now?
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 12:34pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    There's a difference now?
    Well, for me there is. I prefer to only choke my "opponent" after the second date.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 12:53pm

Style: Kyokushin, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh. I thought it was about raping.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 1:05pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dargentus View Post
    Oh. I thought it was about raping.
    OH NOW YOU GONE AND DONE IT. IT'S RAEP TIME NAO!

YouTube- DMC- 10 rapes a second

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 1:48pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Well, for me there is. I prefer to only choke my "opponent" after the second date.
    I choke mine all the time.

Wait, would my "opponent" have to be another person?

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Flogs were the name of a kind of tasty marshmallow back when I was a kid.

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 2:41pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think I really have the killer instinct either. However you can emulate it no problem with reason. LOL.

But were any of you guys signed up for 09 CA Pankration tournament?
    Did you get a message regarding new rule addressing kicks while opponent is on the ground? in 2008, they allowed kicks below the waist but not groin while opponent was on the ground.

In my consolation semifinals, I kicked the crap out of my opponent. 1000 kicks later, he finally times it and takes me down and almost triangle chokes me out. I was gonna pass out before I tapped, and the battle was on through me, trying to press into him as hard as I can and him, trying to straighten up and get enough leverage to apply more pressure. I suck at grappling so my plan was to tire him out so much that I can escape with no worries of getting armbar'd or choked again in the escape.

I finally did escape, and then I remembered I could kick my opponent on the ground. (his legs have been chopped down already, I was going to kick them again so he'll give up.) I kicked him once and then I felt really really bad. Seeing his face in pain was really something. Then I asked the ref if I could do that, and then they said yes! I did a three step running start soccer type kick that must have hurt like hell. !! Brutal!! KILLER!!

But then when he got up, I had an opportunity to kick him again. He was wide up while he was getting up and I probably could have finished it right there. But I didn't. NOT KILLER!!! UNBRUTAL!! TOO NICE!!

Anyways, to finish the story off, next year I get this message from the guys who put on the event that it is now illegal to kick more than once or twice or something while opponent is on the ground. They made references to a fighter "who used it to merely punish his opponent" Hell yeah! BRUTAL!! KILLER!!

Ah nostalgia. My first post on bullshido was stickied for being int he wrong forum and stupid and was about this tournament.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 3:10pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by gregaquaman View Post
    I have just been wondering about this If you were doing a MMA match and you have stand up knocked the other guy out would you jump on top of him and ground and pound untill the ref pulls you off or just let him go?

me personally I like to consider myself a gentleman in the ring and don't think I would do it.
    I'd hammerfist him in the jaw so if the ref was slow in stopping him you probably wouldn't bust him up that bad. If he's defenseless you don't have to hit him hard, refs ain't that slow...ok, the refs I have seen are not that slow.

I saw a fight with Lorenz Larson and the dude was out and the ref was nowhere to be found and he hammerfisted the guy and they then stopped it and he broke the guys jaw. He actually looked back to the ref before he hit him.
    Last edited by RaiderFunk; 7/14/2010 3:17pm at .

Yours truly

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 3:34pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     PDS Rifles Style: Univ. Florida Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing to note is that you can be a gentleman all you want; but that actually takes a lot of experience and professionalism you develop as a very experienced fighter. Especially in the lower and amatuer ranks it goes: do all you will and do whatever you will until ref gets in between you, or you are about to get a point warning, and keep your defenses up at all times.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2010 4:19pm

Style: Bayless Freestyle JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I can tell he's done...I might stop and look at the ref.

If his iris' are still visible, or he's moving at all...you fight till the bell or a ref stops you. He would not be any nicer to me, nor would I expect him to.

We fight in a cage bro, that guy across the ring? He'd choke you to death if the ref didn't make him stop. He has no problem beating your face into an unrecognizable smoothie-like concoction, why would you feel an ounce of sympathy for someone who signed up to kick your ass, and embarass you in front of your people?
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast