232569 Bullies, 4022 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 211 to 220 of 424
Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 2324252632 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,234

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 2:06am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Karnivool rocks. I'd plus rep you but you're a bitch.
  2. syberia is offline
    syberia's Avatar

    Here to kick your ass.

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,773

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 5:23am

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw Karnivool live at the Big Day out last year. They were fantastic on stage.

    In other news: Seeing Disturbed live next month!


    Chaos? Panic?... Disorder??
    .........................​My work here is done.

  3. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,234

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 6:28am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Inbox me your number if you going to the Sydney show, Sybs, we should meet there. It will be fucking epic.
  4. Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD is offline
    Dr. Fagbot Q. MacGillicuddy, PhD's Avatar

    You are in a lot of trouble.

    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,581

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 7:04am

    supporting member
     Style: Twirling Foot Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    if you are a false don't entry
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey
    FORM AN ACROBATIC BRIDGE ACROSS OMEGA'S GOOCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    Bleep bleep blip bloop
  5. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 8:54am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Karnivool rocks. I'd plus rep you but you're a bitch.
    /facepalm, fine I'm a big, hairy, Head Banging American Bitch. You still refuse to post video evidence of your metal awesomeness. I believe it might be there, but so far it's missing from the thread.

    Why dude...why do you have this revenge fantasy about me...double posting PMs about my the stink of my mangina....and why won't you post any metal videos like I've asked nicely what....five or six times?

    I made a claim about shitty singers and posted VIDEO EVIDENCE like a good Bullshidi. I posted Chris Barnes/Six Feet Under as an example of a good metal monster vocalists, a challenge for someone to post videos in response.

    You retorted with ad hominem walls of text, no videos, and yet keep claiming how great the "new generation of metal is" and how stupid I am about the genre, when one search of this thread will show I've dug up and posted dozens and dozens and dozens of good metal videos spanning maybe 30-40 years of awesome bands.

    So, prove your metal's superiority...this is Bullshido, you keep forgetting to post any video evidence of your claims.

    Post some videos so we can enjoy them, compare, and go find more, because as of now you are derailing the thread and not contributing any videos.

    You claim to sing for two metal bands, right? If you really want to impress this metalhead, post video of that. Like I said already, I'd bow to your metal godliness the moment I saw it. Or maybe you're afraid I'd say you sucked ass. Or maybe you don't know the first thing about what I'd say.

    Look, even war torn Iraqi youth, under threat of DEATH, have contributed more to this thread than you have (so far).
    Acrassicauda!!!

    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/10/2011 9:13am at .
  6. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 9:16am

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I think Warrant is the greatest heavy metal band of all time.


    You know I was going to go nice on you, then I was reviewing thread and remembered you said this.

    Your metal e-cred is in serious need of repair...yeah...you'll claim you were joking but....it wasn't funny.

    Ok...you are kind of funny. Post some videos dude.
  7. Killbot is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    The Happy Place
    Posts
    156

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 9:46am


     Style: BJJ & MMA, Kali

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why has no one posted a GWAR video!?

    No GWAR, no metal. Know GWAR, know metal.



    And no ManOWar? You motherfuckers.




    This is for you retards arguing about metal:


    :problem:
  8. creativo is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    382

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 11:07am


     Style: Judofitness

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure there's been enough Manowar to have them covered.

    This thread is now about how recent metal is not metal, especially if it includes scratch sounds, and unless it references some Norse (or other suitably epic) mythology.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSJFWjarLDI

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2nfc...eature=related

    edit: also, anything fagbot posts is the tru3 metal
  9. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,683

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 11:39am

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  10. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    heaven sent and hell bent but weapons clenched and well kept

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,583

    Posted On:
    3/10/2011 1:46pm

    supporting member
     Style: 

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    This thread is now about how recent metal is not metal, especially if it includes scratch sounds, and unless it references some Norse (or other suitably epic) mythology.
    NO! Plenty of recent metal is fine metal. My post was about metal bands forsaking muscianship, because without musicianship, it's not a song. And it seems bands without musicianship are the rule now, not the exception...allow me my metal lament.

    Metal stylists can play their instruments. They can sing with rhythm. If you can't, and just bang on the guitar and scream some inane **** with no song structure, you've gone punk rock.

    As Jack Black said:
    Punk rock tried to kill the metal...but they failed as they were smited to the ground.
    Plenty of prog/new metal bands get it RIGHT, their stuff stands out. I've posted Priestess, Mastodon...all sorts of alternative metal stuff that I know certain friends of mine would punch me for calling "metal".

    Just because I am strict about what earns "metal" in my book doesn't mean I'm judging what other people like. To prove it: Have I come down on anyone in this thread for metal they posted? No. I ranted about shitty metal bands and posted Six Feet Under to punctuate the effort.

    Now, I'll do it with Superjoint Ritual's "**** Your Enemy", and I dedicate it to Battlefields because I like him.
    Forget you were, forget you were
    Die when you can do no more damage
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 3/10/2011 2:20pm at .

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.