223557 Bullies, 4208 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 1:20pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!

You People Are Pissing Me Off

**** is dead up in this bitch! We need something to argue about. We haven't had a decent thread in ages about religion, or gun control, or gay marriage, or female fighters with dicks, or racism, or misogyny, or handicapped wrestlers, or aliens.......NOTHING!

I'm going to cite the glaring lack of sufficiently sensational recent news stories as a primary factor. Nevertheless, I aim to make this **** right. You twats are boring.

Let's play a game. Tell me something you believe in strongly and I will explain in great detail why you are a fucking moron.

And religious people are dumb. That is obvious enough, but I'm going to use this opportunity anyway to insert this video of Joe Rogan making fun of religious people. Because I feel like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZYD1el_Jfg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 1:50pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People should be allowed to do what they want to the extent that it doesn't hurt other people. I know, revolutionary stuff over here.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 1:50pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I disrespectfully disagree with Devil's assessment of the state of Bullshido. Also, keep in mind that it is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on (unless you're into that ****).

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:03pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpie McGee View Post
    People should be allowed to do what they want to the extent that it doesn't hurt other people. I know, revolutionary stuff over here.
    Wrong, dumbass! Fat people should not be allowed to wear spandex. Spandex is a privilege, not a right.

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:08pm

supporting member

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    I disrespectfully disagree with Devil's assessment of the state of Bullshido. Also, keep in mind that it is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on (unless you're into that ****).
    Right now there are maybe 10 active threads max and 4,631 people online. That's not many people, but I can't believe damn near 5,000 people are sitting there watching absolutely nothing happen here. You should be thankful that I came to rescue you from watching paint dry, you fucking loser.

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:12pm

Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I believe I'll have another beer.

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:16pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilG View Post
    I believe I'll have another beer.
    Judo is for people who are scared of real fighting.

Extraordinarily Ordinary

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:25pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, CMA & American Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Right now there are maybe 10 active threads max and 4,631 people online. That's not many people, but I can't believe damn near 5,000 people are sitting there watching absolutely nothing happen here. You should be thankful that I came to rescue you from watching paint dry, you fucking loser.
    Now we're back on track; the ball is rolling. BTW, thanks for saving me from the nothing I've turned into.

All joking aside, I have noticed a decline in threads worthy of discussion. Must be the weather.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:29pm

Style: Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil View Post
    Wrong, dumbass! Fat people should not be allowed to wear spandex. Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
    Sorry sweetheart, but psychological pain to the beautifully sculpted among us counts. So the Great Fat Spandex Ban still falls within my axiom. Want to play again?

Posted On:
    5/12/2014 2:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by slamdunc View Post
    Now we're back on track; the ball is rolling. BTW, thanks for saving me from the nothing I've turned into.

All joking aside, I have noticed a decline in threads worthy of discussion. Must be the weather.
    Could have something to do with the fact that Bullshido's evil powers that be spend more time on their facebook page than on their website. Or maybe they're just doing an experiment to see if they can make Bullshido suck as bad as Sociocide.
Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast