Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Current culture on bullshido: It gets harder and harder to find good new stuff in the internet so we have to put up with this.

  2. #12
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfg View Post
    Current culture on bullshido: It gets harder and harder to find good new stuff in the internet so we have to put up with this.

  3. #13
    Snake Plissken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,553
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samurai Death Squad?
    Are you trying to frame up Ninja Death Squid V2.0?

  4. #14
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ninja Death Squid? Is that a spicy entree?

  5. #15
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    Samurai Death Squad?
    Are you trying to frame up Ninja Death Squid V2.0?
    You did not just bring that up.

    Damn you to hell Plissken, damn you to hell.





    Okay, who wants donuts?

  6. #16

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ha wing chun kung fu master will tell you about bushido! lol

  7. #17

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    343
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is probably a dramatic re invisioning of this
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Time-Team.html

    no hot japanese ladies or stock cars just pure LARPage

  8. #18
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    This is probably a dramatic re invisioning of this
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Time-Team.html

    no hot japanese ladies or stock cars just pure LARPage
    According to the show (which for those who don't get this channel is a documentary of real deaths, not made up stories, although the entertainment value comes from the re-enactments), this death did actually occur on July 17th 2009 in Los Angeles, CA and could be verified by the LA County Coroner's office, presumably.

  9. #19
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    You did not just bring that up.

    Damn you to hell Plissken, damn you to hell.





    Okay, who wants donuts?
    I'm in.

  10. #20
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,410
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad

    YouTube- Onechanbara: Bikini Samurai Squad "peep show" trailer

    NSFW.
    Last edited by W. Rabbit; 7/13/2010 1:36pm at .

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO