Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 6:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have clearly established that the ref gave three points for a guard pass in error.

The coach pointed that out and the ref corrected his error.

Our major point of dissent is you think that he should have got 2 points for a takedown, but again I have clearly established that the rules state that a takedown when bottom guy has both knees on the ground is worth an advantage only.

We may have a different point of view (and I completely respect your right to hold a differing view even if I don't think that it is valid), however my point of view is supported by the video evidence and the IBJJF rules.

It's all very well to cry about how you've been dicked by stupid rules or bad calls, but haven't we all. Start a thread about stupid rules.

Zapruder, maybe you should read the whole thread before you make a stupid post.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 6:07pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon View Post
    I could write a big post about that, but suffice it to say I am still smarter than you and most of the rest of humanity. Intelligence doesn't automatically beget knowledge and the smartest people know where to find the answers when they don't know something already.

Point taken.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 6:11pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by henno View Post

It's all very well to cry about how you've been dicked by stupid rules or bad calls, but haven't we all. Start a thread about stupid rules.
    There are many threads on this very subject. Someone asked for clarification on a rule. I mean you are telling people not to "cry" while crying about your treatment by Omega.

Why? You still posted your last two. Your point of View is supported by your opinion. Omega used the very same rules to point out a differing opinion using the same video and rules.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 6:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Omega used the very same rules to point out a differing opinion using the same video and rules.

Not so. Omega has made no reference to the rules. Where I have pointed out his opinion is not supported by the rules, he had a rant about stupid rules.

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 7:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    These are the same stupid rules and reffing where I did a flying armbar, the guy pulled his arm out and was given points for passing guard. :dontknow: Same stupid rules where I went for an O goshi and I got stuffed so I rolled to a kneebar and he was given points for a takedown.
    Agree some of those rules are absolutely retarded. They should not award the "lay-n-pray defensive warrior", but encourage taking offensive risks. ****, BJJ is boring as **** enough to watch without encouraging the development of dumbasses whose greatest position is the turtle.
    Last edited by chingythingy; 7/27/2010 7:56pm at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 8:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So....not even a blue belt yet I take it. Comprehend what I am saying before making another snarky comment
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 9:28pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have clearly established that the ref gave three points for a guard pass in error.

The coach pointed that out and the ref corrected his error.

Our major point of dissent is you think that he should have got 2 points for a takedown, but again I have clearly established that the rules state that a takedown when bottom guy has both knees on the ground is worth an advantage only.

We may have a different point of view (and I completely respect your right to hold a differing view even if I don't think that it is valid), however my point of view is supported by the video evidence and the IBJJF rules.

**** you blue boy. You obviously one of those douche bags that needs to get his ass handed to you. It's not going to happen today but who knows?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 9:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    i can vouch that henno is a very good blue belt with a fair bit of competition experience, and i wouldn't be surprised if he knew more about the intricacies of the rules than me.
    Royler is in town and I'm testing for purple next Tues night. All going well, I'll have a shiny new purple belt next week.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2010 9:48pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    **** you blue boy. You obviously one of those douche bags that needs to get his ass handed to you. It's not going to happen today but who knows?
    Any rational person that has followed this thread closely has seen some douchey comments/behavior, but it hasn't come from me.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/28/2010 12:00am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Royler is in town and I'm testing for purple next Tues night. All going well, I'll have a shiny new purple belt next week.
    good luck getting your purple mate. we might meet up again in a comp soon ;)
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast