230402 Bullies, 3934 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 104
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,230

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:43am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about you just ask for your supporting membership money back?
  2. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,421

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:44am

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    How about you just ask for your supporting membership money back?
    I might pay another $5 to change my name again just to spite you.
  3. battlefields is offline
    battlefields's Avatar

    Moderator

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,230

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:46am

    forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fill your boots, mate.
  4. W. Rabbit is offline
    W. Rabbit's Avatar

    There's not enough words to describe my existence.

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Work
    Posts
    8,421

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:58am

    supporting member
     Style: No Style

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Fill your boots, mate.
    I have to admit I had to google what that even meant. I love Australians.
  5. shorinjite is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    venice florida
    Posts
    44

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 11:59am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shorinji

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not sure about Chris or Brian (only met Brian a couple times). But yes I got a dui back in 99 ( never claimed to be perfect,just human), beat it at state level lost it at county, drivers license is listed as safe driver no record at state level. The sarasota records of Al can be found and looked at for free at http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/criminq.asp just type his name. Case numbers are 2007cf021482nc and 2004cf010342nc. As to the the charlotte county records I need to find the page chris sent me to, or maybe he will chime in here.
  6. shorinjite is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    venice florida
    Posts
    44

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 12:14pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shorinji

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually the only reason I even looked him up was because when I first met him he said that if I looked him up I would find this court case. He went on to explain that it was really an ordeal between him and a car lot that had lied about a car history, so he stopped paying becasue he found out it had been previously wrecked. Any way according to Sarasota county his birthday is 2/1/1971.....that may not be accurate as the county says my house is 2 bedroom when it is actually 3.
  7. shorinjite is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    venice florida
    Posts
    44

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 12:22pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shorinji

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    charlotte county shows the same name and date of birth in the criminal and traffic search, but has it filed as confidential, so I must have the wrong web site.....I'll keep looking
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,059

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 12:38pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Trust me we bickered all morning and then he came back in the night. I saw your DUI. The Brian Cox he used "with identifiers" is not the Brian Jamison Cox he listed in his post. It is a Brian W. Cox in the case link he provided. Also, as I said above, the claims he made do not match a DUI or a Drug conviction which he failed to mention until he was pressed.

    At this point I do not trust the birth date claimed as they just deleted and altered three web-pages to hide his full name.


    Here is what was removed from this thread yesterday:
    I deleted my Facebook page becuase I wanted to win an internet argument. - Page 3 - No BS MMA and Martial Arts
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,059

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:33pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    As I said I do not play games!
    Of course you don't. I mean why would you say this:
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2
    Where is the Alton G. Martin in the links you listed I do not see them.
    When you know we do things like this?

    I mean seriously did you really expect me to say:
    Quote Originally Posted by Iif
    I'm not that great at the internet and I can embarrass you with one screen shot?
    Without something like this?

    ^^^Karate Inc. page.
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2
    NO All three do not list his name as Alton G. Martin one of them says Al Martin the other says Al Martin.
    Well, there is one. So, this is a lie.
    Maybe your confused?
    No, otherwise I couldn't tell you that you need to use "you are" or "you're."
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2
    They all Seem to say Al Martin and one doesnt work.
    Yes, they do now. Funny how the above page changed to this within seconds after you posted last night.

    So, we are at 1 of 3 right?
    Well what about this one?
    Here's what it said when you posted at night:

    Here is the current version:

    Yes, it used to say Alton G. but, I can't prove that because, I was lazy. Still, there is Alton Martin.
    The above refutes this claim:
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2
    What Most people do not know is Al Martin's birth name (real name) and the fact that he does not have a middle intial or middle name. Also some say his name is Alton some say Albert, Alan, Alphonzo, Alladin, Aloysius, Aloren, Alwren, Almar, Aldon, Almondo, Bubba, Griffin
    2 out of 3 it isn't looking good for you. I guess we will be seeing you later in a new incarnation.
    As to the title of the thread. I no longer investigate so, I have gotten lax. I should have screen capped the Facebook page. Oh well, as they say, "2 out of 3 ain't bad."

    Yet, there is this thing called google cahce. It is cool because it saves old web-pages. You know, so sometimes, when changes are made, you can see an old page.

    So,it is interesting because there was a Facebook page that listed his birth-date as 1966 like you claimed earlier. Hmmm...?? What was the date.....June 1,2010.


    Look at the new face book page:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Master...in/59171943797
    It wasn't there last night and the Alton G Martin bio is gone. 3 out of 3.

    Oh yeah didn't you ask me a question earlier? Sorry, I went to see Predators. Let me answer it for you now:
    Quote Originally Posted by DT2
    Where is the Alton G. Martin in the links you listed I do not see them. One of them does not work! Where are these fraudulent websites you speak of can you provide me a link?
    Sure, here are some more with screen-caps:
    http://kinaples.tripod.com/id18.html


    http://kinorthport.tripod.com/id19.html

    This one went down but here is the google cache:
    blackbeltintl.com

  10. Dargentus is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Eye-er-land
    Posts
    354

    Posted On:
    7/12/2010 1:39pm


     Style: Kyokushin, MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    We will see you real soon!
    Hmmmmm......ok.....


    no....

    We will see YOU real soon!!!!!

    HA!
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.