225144 Bullies, 3937 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 104
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 10:34am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do not have access to a scanner at this time because I am now at work. I will try to put copies of the docs up soon if possible. Some databaes will not allow you to scan or copy without paying money. Some require you to go to the clerk of the court and present your lisc. and pay money to obtain. Since I am not being paid I will not be investing my money for these purposes.
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 11:04am at .
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 11:00am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    I do not have access to a scanner at this time because I am now at work. I will try to put copies of the docs up soon if possible. Some databaes will not allow you to scan or copy without paying money. Some require you to go to the clerk of the court and present your lisc. and pay money to obtain. Since I am not being paid I will not be investing my money for these purposes.
    Yet, you posted pay services? You made the claims you back them. Be careful though, you have already made a mistake in your post or the court records of one person.


    also why did shorinjite not have had to provide the same Information concerning his statement as follows about Al Matin?

    "'He has county records in a coulpe of counties around her for fraud."
    Yep and he is next. I saw your harsher claims and addressed you first.

    Oh and from what I found, in at least one county, an Al Martin does have a record of fraud. It was dismissed in the link you provided. An Al Martin Also has an upheld eviction notice as well. As I do not have the full record or birth date, I can not say if it is this Al Martin.
  3. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 11:10am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, which I checked and came back with what you claimed.


    For some reason you aren't reading my post:


    Like I said, to the level, please see your above post, that you claimed. I didn't say I found nothing. You added prostitution, child endangerment etc etc etc.
    Thanks though, it shows that I used the correct spellings. Oh and please provide the records something stinks to high heaven considering what comes up and what is in your post.
    It is fake,

    It all comes up for me however giving you the benefit of doubt and since you say you can't get all of it to pull for you only some of it, the computer I am using may have special software or capabilities through the state that yours does not.

    I am not ignoring your post merely missed one because of all your attached quotes at the bottom of that post.
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 11:26am at .
  4. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 11:20am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yet, you posted pay services? You made the claims you back them. Be careful though, you have already made a mistake in your post or the court records of one person.

    (Who?) You asked me to post the links where information was available or obtainable to the general public; you did not ask me to pay for others to see that information. If someone wants to see that information they can pay like the rest of us including information reguarding Al Martin if it exists.

    We both know to get the most accurate information you need more Identfiers to narrow it down and single it out to one specific person


    Yep and he is next. I saw your harsher claims and addressed you first.

    (Even though his post was older than mine?)

    Oh and from what I found, in at least one county, an Al Martin does have a record of fraud. It was dismissed in the link you provided. An Al Martin Also has an upheld eviction notice as well. As I do not have the full record or birth date, I can not say if it is this Al Martin.
    His birth year according to his webs is 1966
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 11:36am at .
  5. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 11:43am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake,

    Lets suggest interested parties do their own research and keep in mind that the quality of the information recieved is directly porpotionate to the quality of Identifiers an information used to obain it.

    Dave #CC167
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 12:17pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I deleted my Facebook page becuase I wanted to win an internet argument.

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    It is fake,

    It all comes up for me however giving you the benefit of doubt and since you say you can't get all of it to pull for you only some of it, the computer I am using may have special software or capabilities through the state that yours does not.

    I am not ignoring your post merely missed one because of all your attached quotes at the bottom of that post.
    Yes, I am especially interested in Brain Jamison Cox. The records that come up, on the link you provided, are for Brian W. Cox.

    Oh I get records just not for anything, but the DUI for Christie and a different Brian Cox than you named.


    Oh and yes even though his was older than yours. You bumped the thread today, when I noticed so, I always read the newest bump first. I do not have notifications for every single thread on bullshido. Yes, I do miss a few.
  7. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 12:55pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yes, I am especially interested in Brain Jamison Cox. The records that come up, on the link you provided, are for Brian W. Cox. Oh I get records just not for anything, but the DUI for Christie and a different Brian Cox than you named.


    Oh and yes even though his was older than yours. You bumped the thread today, when I noticed so, I always read the newest bump first. I do not have notifications for every single thread on bullshido. Yes, I do miss a few.
    I requested Brian Cox then cross referenced and listed other Known Identifiers. What Most people do not know is Al Martin's birth name (real name) and the fact that he does not have a middle intial or middle name. Also some say his name is Alton some say Albert, Alan, Alphonzo, Alladin, Aloysius, Aloren, Alwren, Almar, Aldon, Almondo, Bubba, Griffin I laugh everytime someone claims he has done something dishonest or been evicted here in Florida because of a public record to do with someone named AXXX Martin He supposedly is a preacher, black baseball player, government spy, etc. I have seen his drivers lic. and birth certificate his real name leagal name is...... Sensei Martin no serriously Senjin Martin. Where does Al come from "Owl" his fathers name was Al and his father called him "little Hooty" or Lil' Al don't forget his father was a Karate Master.

    My point is people who come to post on this thread come to do so because they are jealous or angry with Al Martin for some reason they want to publicly embarass him. So far all have been lies usally brought on because they owe him money or he has refused them something.
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 1:09pm at .
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 3:19pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    I requested Brian Cox then cross referenced and listed other Known Identifiers.
    I have shown the records you claimed for Brian Jamison Cox are not the ones listed on the website you listed as proof. You did list the charges so, you used the same one. In your haste to say "Aha" you didn't notice that it was a Brian W. Cox. It is interesting how you are now using just Brian Cox without the "Jamison."
    What Most people do not know is Al Martin's birth name (real name) and the fact that he does not have a middle intial or middle name. Also some say his name is Alton some say Albert, Alan, Alphonzo, Alladin, Aloysius, Aloren, Alwren, Almar, Aldon, Almondo, Bubba, Griffin I laugh everytime someone claims he has done something dishonest or been evicted here in Florida because of a public record to do with someone named AXXX Martin He supposedly is a preacher, black baseball player, government spy, etc. I have seen his drivers lic. and birth certificate his real name leagal name is...... Sensei Martin no serriously Senjin Martin. Where does Al come from "Owl" his fathers name was Al and his father called him "little Hooty" or Lil' Al don't forget his father was a Karate Master.



    As to your this rant of super spy multiple names James Bond garbage:
    http://www.senseialmartin.zoomshare.com/
    http://karateinc.tripod.com/id5.html
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Master...ei/64236972977

    All three list his name as Alton G. Martin so the rest of your rant is is silly. So, you better tell him to get those other fraudulent websites under investigation.


    Get the records or provide the links. You said you were at "work" but, you sure have been responding rather quickly with your "state" computer.


    My point is people who come to post on this thread come to do so because they are jealous or angry with Al Martin for some reason they want to publicly embarass him. So far all have been lies usally brought on because they owe him money or he has refused them something.
    Finally, we get to the "jealous defense." I figured you were a troll, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have the proof or not? All this other stuff is subterfuge and misdirection. Get the proof of what you just claimed or GTFO. Yes, it is that simple.

    They may well be lies. Still one has a DUI and one had an eviction, was arrested on bad check (fraud), and vehicle theft contrary to your no record claim.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/11/2010 3:23pm at .
  9. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 9:02pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Me shown the records you claimed for Brian Cox are the ones listed on the website you listed as proof. You did list the charges so, you used the same one. In your haste to say "Aha" you didn't notice that it was a Brian W. Cox instead of Brian J. Cox or just Brian Cox It is interesting how you are now using just Brian Cox without the "J" Maybe he is Brian J. Cox.

    I don't Know does it really matter. It may or may not be the same person. Maybe he will volunteer his Identifiers for us?



    As to your this rant of super spy multiple names James Bond garbage:
    http://www.senseialmartin.zoomshare.com/
    http://karateinc.tripod.com/id5.html
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Master...ei/64236972977

    All three list his name as Alton G. Martin so the rest of your rant is is silly. So, you better tell him to get those other fraudulent websites under investigation.

    NO All three do not list his name as Alton G. Martin one of them says Al Martin the other says Al Martin. Maybe your confused? They all Seem to say Al Martin and one doesnt work.


    Get the records or provide the links. You said you were at "work" but, you sure have been responding rather quickly with your "state" computer.

    I work 12 Hr Shifts. I did provide links.


    Finally, we get to the "jealous defense." I figured you were a ass, but I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. Do you have the proof or not? All this other stuff is subteuge and mydirection. Get the roof of what you just claimed Yes, it is that simple.



    They may well be lies. Still one has a DUI and one had an eviction, was arrested on bad check (fraud), and vehicle theft .
    I am not sure where you are going with this!
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 9:26pm at .
  10. DavidT2 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    18

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 9:36pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=It is Fakeie# As to your this rant of super spy multiple names James Bond garbage:
    [URL="http://www.senseialmartin.zoomshare.com/"]http://www.senseialmartin.zoomshare.com/[/URL]
    http://karateinc.tripod.com/id5.html
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Master...ei/64236972977

    All three list his name as Alton G. Martin so the rest of your rant is is silly. So, you better tell him to get those other fraudulent websites under investigation.

    Where is the Alton G. Martin in the links you listed I do not see them. One of them does not work! Where are these fraudulent websites you speak of can you provide me a link?
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.