Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shorinji. Goju, BJJ,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I deleted my Facebook page becuase I wanted to win an internet argument.

Here we go again! More BS about Al Martin.

Bladecal (Chris Lacey) Guess what! It would be nice if your ex-teacher Al Martin would pick fans or students that were literate enough and educated just enough to spell and use correct grammar. At that point maybe someone would pay attention to these posting/rambling attempts to gain attention for the posters themselves. I am acquainted with Al Martin so after reading these post’ I contacted him to concern about you and your friends or alter ego-self shorinjite or whatever else the case may be. From what Al Martin told me “Chris Lacey” and Brian Jamison Cox owe him a considerable and substantial amount of money that he invested and gave you personally to open a Martial Arts School in Port Charlotte, Fl. for him. That you failed to do! I confirmed this by talking to the owners of both the buildings Al rented for you. It was stated to me by those Landlords that you vandalized their buildings and never taught the first class or even tried to recruit any customers other than a young lady who you kissed and fondled in the parking lot and the other two females from the Goal Post that Brian Jamison Cox was cheating on his fifty year old wife with or the pizza delivery guys (bringing your lunch). Al said he plans to recover the money you both owe him as soon as you can maintain stable employment. So if you are involved with this business http://www.houseofsamurai.com/ I am sure he will be pleased. I also checked out the back-grounds of you and your admitted cronies’ Brian Jamison Cox and Scott Christie (Shorinjite) criminal records were found pertaining to all three including petty larceny, grand theft, illegal entry, worthless checks, child endangerment, solicitation of prostitution need I go on. I would also advise the owner of the aforementioned martial arts school to invest in criminal background checks on all Instructors it will save on Insurance cost. He does have insurance I hope?

Shorinjite (Scott Christie) I could not find any derogatory court records or even police records involving Al Martin listed to any counties in the State of Florida. I have done a Federal and Statewide search for any criminal activities committed by Al Martin it came back NO Records Found. I used his Identifiers’ (name, date of birth, address, drivers license, social security number) in the national database No record was found. Would you care to explain your slanderous inaccurate statement? It should be easy for you to ascertain given the conduct and theft of your afore- mentioned and admitted friends/partners Chris Lacey (bladecal) and Brian Jamison Cox as to the reason Al Martin backed out of his business venture with you. Al had nothing notable to say about you; other than you said enough to harm yourself in your own post. I to would have thought clearer thinking from someone claiming thirty years in Shorinji, I have spent fifty years in Shorinji myself. I guess no one will be dropping you a line to point out anything, you can’t tell the truth. My suggestion to you would be call Al Martin before he contacts one of his attorneys.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:14am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidT2 View Post
    I also checked out the back-grounds of you and your admitted cronies’ Brian Jamison Cox and Scott Christie (Shorinjite) criminal records were found pertaining to all three including petty larceny, grand theft, illegal entry, worthless checks, child endangerment, solicitation of prostitution need I go on. I would also advise the owner of the aforementioned martial arts school to invest in criminal background checks on all Instructors it will save on Insurance cost. He does have insurance I hope?
    Yes, you now need to provide evidence or get the same treatment as Leo Martin.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:22am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake,

Sure which statement specifcally would you like evidence to?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:29am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Informaion is available via public records clerk of the courts Collier, Sarasota county

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:31am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Post links or the scanned documents.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Post links or the scanned documents.
    It is fake,

Both counties records are available on line! Searched Individually.

www.clerk.co.sarasota.fl.us/online.htm

florida-court-records.net

www.courtreference.com

http://florida-court-records.net/index.htm

Thank You
    Last edited by DavidT2; 7/11/2010 8:56am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Type in their Names at the link below.
    http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/criminq.asp

Thanks again

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 9:11am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is fake,

I am off to work then if you have no more questions of me.
    I may be reached through my email if need be for future info.
    Thanks for your advice and help, have a great day off!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 9:41am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ Impatience.

Well then scan the records as only one of the links is free. Before you say it, you made these claims to both individuals:

I also checked out the back-grounds of you and your admitted cronies’ Brian Jamison Cox and Scott Christie (Shorinjite) criminal records were found pertaining to all three including petty larceny, grand theft, illegal entry, worthless checks, child endangerment, solicitation of prostitution need I go on. I would also advise the owner of the aforementioned martial arts school to invest in criminal background checks on all Instructors it will save on Insurance cost. He does have insurance I hope?
    No questions? I have tried multiple spellings and have yet to find anything for the three you just claimed to the level of what you wrote.

I'm wondering if you used semantics when you said criminal records were found. Were they found guilty or did you just find records?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2010 10:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    ^^^ Impatience.

Well then scan the records as only one of the links is free. Before you say it, you made these claims to both individuals:

No questions? I have tried multiple spellings and have yet to find anything for the three you just claimed to the level of what you wrote.

I'm wondering if you used semantics when you said criminal records were found. Were they found guilty or did you just find records?
    Comes up fine for us. The were found Guilty. Two of them have drug convictions as well, with Dui and Dwi, fines were paid as well for Scott Christie and Brian Cox.
Page 1 of 11 1 2345 ... LastLast