Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The spinning back kick sucks, way too slow and telegraphed.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Agreed. Both of them. You're much better off with the axe kick or the krotty front kick lyoto uses.

Stu xD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Karate = Fucking hit him

You kids have problems.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    video proof plz

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    playing mma video games is a nerdy as playing guitar hero instead of learning how to play guitar. Those types of video games are for LARPers. Get out of your living room/bedroom/wtvr and train.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    playing mma video games is a nerdy as playing guitar hero instead of learning how to play guitar. Those types of video games are for LARPers. Get out of your living room/bedroom/wtvr and train.
    Yeah why not, I'll just drop everything an go an become a full time, pro mma-ist. That'll teach me. Genius.

Stu xD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Yeah why not, I'll just drop everything an go an become a full time, pro mma-ist. That'll teach me. Genius.

Stu xD
    Not my point at all. Essentially I said those games are stupid because you could do the real thing and actually accomplish something. If you had posted about any other type of game ( First person shooters, Role playing) I wouldn't have said anything, but you drew a conclusion which may or may not be false based on a video game.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    Not my point at all. Essentially I said those games are stupid because you could do the real thing and actually accomplish something. If you had posted about any other type of game ( First person shooters, Role playing) I wouldn't have said anything, but you drew a conclusion which may or may not be false based on a video game.
    Why not Fps'? I mean, I could go and do "the real thing" tomorrow (i.e: join the army) couldn't I? So whats the difference?

I play it because its fun and a good game, not because I'm too lazy to train (which I do anyways).

This thread...it is like, a joke, you know...sort of.

Stu xD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stu-Jitsu View Post
    Why not Fps'? I mean, I could go and do "the real thing" tomorrow (i.e: join the army) couldn't I? So whats the difference?

I play it because its fun and a good game, not because I'm too lazy to train (which I do anyways).

This thread...it is like, a joke, you know...sort of.

Stu xD
    Yeah I know :lol:, I just wanted to try my hand at the " shut teh **** up and traen newb" thing that people do here. I dont mean anything by it really

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maaw yoo guize ><

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last