Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 9:57am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He sent me a PM. Didn't bother reading it. Anybody want to let him know about this thread. I'm going to the memorial now.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 3:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache View Post
    who is the bitch that sent this?
    I sent it after Omego pulled a ***** move and warned me for trolling in NT, when I didnt.

I love Tae kwon DO 07-09-2010
    09:06 AM 07-19-2010
    09:06 AM 0 Trolling/Being a Dick in Newbietown

Hes butthurt I asked if it was ok to troll in NT after he started trolling a newb. Simple question. Thats all.

I tried to handling via pm and told him that he could post it if he wanted the drama from it. Guess he did.

BTW heres the thread. Post #6 is what I got warned for.

I love Tae kwon DO - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

For posterity he is my reply to Omego.

Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    The funny thing is...I wasnt trying to push your buttons. I asked a simple question. I received and answer. You made the assumption I was trying to rile you up. Again....just to make sure you understand...I wasnt trying to push your buttons. Stop making assumptions and simply ask me. Just say "hey Andy whats the deal? Are you trying to start something?"

As for fighting. You started that a long time ago. Your usual response is to tell someone how youre gonna beat their ass sideways. I made the same mistake you did. I assumed, I shouldnt have.
    I was simply letting you know that if you feel the need to try and pound on me then lets not drag it out on the forums. There has been enough damage already. Just drop me an email. I outgrew fighting over words years ago, but if someone feels the need..."Im their huckleberry".

Stop using your mental/physical/emotional state as an excuse for poor behavior. It seems every time drama ensues your response is "I was tired so I overreacted" Just some adivce. Take it or leave it.

The funeral...three things.

1)
    I feel for him.

2)
    Imagine how your friend would feel if Sirc told him his child died because he was a lousy father and he deserved to lose another one.
    Think about that for a second. Think if you would still hang around someone like that.

3)
    Dont tell him it will be alright. Its annoying. It will, in time be alright, but at this moment he doesnt feel that way.
    Dont tell him that (assuming he has more than one) he has to be strong for the other kids/wife. Its annoying. He needs to deal with the arrangments but she/they need to see his pain.
    Dont tell him that you cant imagine what he is going through. Its annoying. He knows you cant (unless you have been there), and if you have, dont tell him you know how he feels.
    Dont dote on him every second of the day making sure he is alright. Be his crutch not his wheelchair.
    He needs to let it out. If you dont see him WEEP, not cry, WEEP. Watch him closely. No matter how tough you may think he is, this is a serious blow to anyone.

All unsolicited advice I know, again, take it or leave it.

-Andy

The above was my reply to this PM

Quote Originally Posted by Omega
    So, I'm dealing with my friends daughter dying Wednesday. I'm going to bury her tomorrow. I saw that you were trying to push my buttons and I did the most non confrontational thing I could.

If you want to fight just say it. I'm tired and worn down but you don't deserve much more of a response than this. If not just leave me alone.
    Just so we are all clear on what has transpired. Im sure it wont matter to many but im beyond caring.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandinha
    I would like to implement the new semi rules we've been talking about in our "Culture Of Bullshido" thread.

At this moment, I'd like limit only those who will be involved in the Gong Sau, anyone else please refrain from posting.

Involvement, as in the Organizer of the Mega, and the two participants.

Thanks. I will be moderating the thread, and I will use the ban hammer if needed.
    What gong sau are we speaking of? If there is a gong sau occuring, it sounds to me more like Omega wants to do bodily harm to someone. That would change things. Quite a bit.

P.S. I am only posting in this thread and nowhere else. After this is resolved Im gone from here.
    Last edited by HonkyTonkMan; 7/10/2010 3:45pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 4:48pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Learn to read:
    If you want to fight just say it..... If not just leave me alone.

You are trolling. I don't remember why you don't like me. I don't care. If you would like to declare something about me go for it. I don't care. If you want to fight show up to the Mega. I don't care.

As for this:
    2)
    Imagine how your friend would feel if Sirc told him his child died because he was a lousy father and he deserved to lose another one.
    Think about that for a second. Think if you would still hang around someone like that.
    Sirc was at the memorial.

And this:
    3)
    Dont tell him it will be alright. Its annoying. It will, in time be alright, but at this moment he doesnt feel that way.
    Dont tell him that (assuming he has more than one) he has to be strong for the other kids/wife. Its annoying. He needs to deal with the arrangments but she/they need to see his pain.
    Dont tell him that you cant imagine what he is going through. Its annoying. He knows you cant (unless you have been there), and if you have, dont tell him you know how he feels.
    Dont dote on him every second of the day making sure he is alright. Be his crutch not his wheelchair.
    He needs to let it out. If you dont see him WEEP, not cry, WEEP. Watch him closely. No matter how tough you may think he is, this is a serious blow to anyone.
    Thanks for being patronizing. I chastised Sirc for his comment toward you. Now I'm sorry for doing that.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 5:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    And this:
    Thanks for being patronizing. I chastised Sirc for his comment toward you. Now I'm sorry for doing that.
    It was advice. Unsolicited yes, but advice from someone who has been there.
    I would never, ever, ever, make light of a situation such as the one you described. Im nothing like the company you keep.

I wont be at the mega since I dont trust you not to intentionally hurt me and claim innocence or use your worn out excuse that you were tired or some other nonsense. You have proven to have a lack of integrity, a loose grip on your emotions and your word means nothing to me.

I wasnt trolling and never said I didnt like you (not that I recall). I dont give a **** about you either way. Youre just another useless prick from California who thinks his **** doesnt stink because a bunch of keyboard warriors kiss your e-ass.

If you want to be a dumbass egotistical fuckstick all your life, feel free. I shouldnt have expected any different.

@ JC...you didnt talk all tough when we played MW2. You were actually fairly cordial. Im not sure why you feel the need to be the opposite on here.

*shrug*

Adios, have fun, keep the home fires burning, have a TKD day.

Im gone.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 5:26pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34 View Post
    It was advice. Unsolicited yes, but advice from someone who has been there.
    I would never, ever, ever, make light of a situation such as the one you described. Im nothing like the company you keep.

I wont be at the mega since I dont trust you not to intentionally hurt me and claim innocence or use your worn out excuse that you were tired or some other nonsense. You have proven to have a lack of integrity, a loose grip on your emotions and your word means nothing to me.

I wasnt trolling and never said I didnt like you (not that I recall). I dont give a **** about you either way. Youre just another useless prick from California who thinks his **** doesnt stink because a bunch of keyboard warriors kiss your e-ass.

If you want to be a dumbass egotistical fuckstick all your life, feel free. I shouldnt have expected any different.

@ JC...you didnt talk all tough when we played MW2. You were actually fairly cordial. Im not sure why you feel the need to be the opposite on here.

*shrug*

Adios, have fun, keep the home fires burning, have a TKD day.

Im gone.
    Main Entry: pa·tron·ize
    Pronunciation: \ˈpā-trə-ˌnīz, ˈpa-\
    Function: transitive verb
    Inflected Form(s): pa·tron·ized; pa·tron·iz·ing
    Date: 1589

1 : to act as patron of : provide aid or support for
    2 : to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly
    3 : to be a frequent or regular customer or client of

----------------------------------------

Like I said troll. You've answered my question. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 6:29pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PM was sent challenging Omega's fighting prowess. Omega answered, Oldman declined.

Thread closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12