7/09/2010 10:00pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Gong Sau; this is how it's done: oldman34

Sent to me via private message:

:)
    I was going to publicly push your buttons (they are easy to push BTW) but I just dont have the energy to do it.
    You wont respond with words, youll just make more ***** moves like fucking with my posts and other nonsense.
    Im sure you are still incensed from the last time you talked **** for three days and then backed down. I mean....If I called people keyboard warriors for years on end and then ended up being one myself, I know Id be upset like you.
    I had thought that maybe you had grown up some, but now I remember that you are a has been "pro" fighter with a shitty record. The best part of your life is over. Embrace it.
    Youre a hypocrite, always have been, always will be.

I did all this via PM to keep it off the boards. If you wanna play off the drama and hear your pals tell you how awesome you are then feel free to post this PM. I wont be back to read your posturing RAWR tripe.

If you feel the need for satisfaction then drop me a line. I am sure you will abuse the database and find my email address.

Have fun storming the castle.

-Andy
    Andy;

I will be sharing my friend's grief tomorrow as I have a memorial for his daughter passing away. She was 7 mos old. I will not play these games with you. I'm tired and I don't care. If you want to meet me at the Mega and fight sure, why not. No **** talking, no drama. I declined last year and let you have this. By all means if you would like to run with it go for it. I don't care.

If you want to fight let me know. Let me know what rules you want to fight with I would prefer NHB with blunt weapons on cement so let me know.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 10:13pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a troll right? I mean o34 isn't talking about button pushing ease right?

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 10:21pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    who is the bitch that sent this?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 10:27pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, no drama. Either he accepts or doesn't. It's oldman34. Let him answer.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 10:37pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He said he was leaving in the culture of bullshido thread.

Anyway, to more important things, my condolences to you and your friend.

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 10:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Sent to me via private message:

Andy;

I will be sharing my friend's grief tomorrow as I have a memorial for his daughter passing away. She was 7 mos old. I will not play these games with you. I'm tired and I don't care. If you want to meet me at the Mega and fight sure, why not. No **** talking, no drama. I declined last year and let you have this. By all means if you would like to run with it go for it. I don't care.

If you want to fight let me know. Let me know what rules you want to fight with I would prefer NHB with blunt weapons on cement so let me know.

Condolences.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 11:42pm

Style: Yudo, Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I will be sharing my friend's grief tomorrow as I have a memorial for his daughter passing away. She was 7 mos old.
    7 months...Jesus I'm sorry. My condolences

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/09/2010 11:46pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to implement the new semi rules we've been talking about in our "Culture Of Bullshido" thread.

At this moment, I'd like limit only those who will be involved in the Gong Sau, anyone else please refrain from posting.

Involvement, as in the Organizer of the Mega, and the two participants.

Thanks. I will be moderating the thread, and I will use the ban hammer if needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 3:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really? Again? Seriously? Why? Fucking why?

It doesn't matter. Mike you have way more important **** to do with your life. I don't know what Andy's trip is but please, please, please, PLEASE can we not turn this into another gargantuan cluster **** of nonsense? Please?

Jeez... I'm becoming more and more embarrassed just posting here with this type of **** always going on. Most of you who's opinions matter here and are grown, educated and established adults. Some of you with families. What the ****? When did gong-sau suddenly "I challenge you to post man drama and posture for 3 weeks but a fight will never happen"?

I know you guys don't give a **** who posts what here (aside from MA bullshit) but seriously we're beginning to go from:

Bullshido.net - The only website that will beat your ass for running your mouth

to

Bullshido.net - The only website that will verbally harass you, start a man drama thread about you and then bitch for weeks about a fight that should have happened but never did

Wtf???

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/10/2010 3:39am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Really? Again? Seriously? Why? Fucking why?

It doesn't matter. Mike you have way more important **** to do with your life. I don't know what Andy's trip is but please, please, please, PLEASE can we not turn this into another gargantuan cluster **** of nonsense? Please?

Jeez... I'm becoming more and more embarrassed just posting here with this type of **** always going on. Most of you who's opinions matter here and are grown, educated and established adults. Some of you with families. What the ****? When did gong-sau suddenly "I challenge you to post man drama and posture for 3 weeks but a fight will never happen"?

I know you guys don't give a **** who posts what here (aside from MA bullshit) but seriously we're beginning to go from:

Bullshido.net - The only website that will beat your ass for running your mouth

to

Bullshido.net - The only website that will verbally harass you, start a man drama thread about you and then bitch for weeks about a fight that should have happened but never did

Wtf???
    I will let this post go, but another post in this thread that has nothing to do with the gong sau as stipulated in this thread, will get the poste banned.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=97557&page=13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast