Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznraven View Post
    If Roy wins Brock.... the post fight interview will be AMAZING to watch lol...
    I'd like to thank my coaches, Shaolin temple, Carl's Jr...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I want to see this happen just to watch Dana White's face as he has to put the belt around Roy Nelson's waist. I want to see him pull and pull to get the two ends of the belt close enough together that he might fasten it, give up, and just drape the belt over Roy's Shoulder. I want to see the disgusted look on his face for the whole event.

Then I want to hear Dana's attempts to defend the UFC as the top MMA organization in the world in that Roy Nelson would destroy Fedor.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nelson would be a good match up in that I'd like to see if Lesnar has the power to get Nelson off him should that situation arise. Also I don't know what it is but I dont really rate Velasquez, Dos Santos now is the future of the division but I can't see Velasquez beating any of the top 3, or even an on-form Mir.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with this theory is that Junior Dos Santos is going to smash through Nelson just like he did with Gonzaga, Werdum, Struve and Gilbert Yvel.

Nelson just wants to bang, this is a winnable fight for him if he turns it into a grappling match. If he stands and trades with Santos he's going to get KO'd.
    Last edited by Kambei Shimada; 7/06/2010 8:39am at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not that far-fetched. Nelson has a good top game and Lesnar is awful on his back. But that assumes he can get past Dos Santos, which is going to be a problem unless he brings it to the ground right away. Nelson's got power, but from what I've seen, his striking game seems to consist of "overhand right until it works". Dos Santos will eat him alive if he tries that. And even if Nelson connects with a big shot, Dos Santos walked right through anything Yvel and Crocop threw at him. I don't think he hits harder than those two.

Also I don't know what it is but I dont really rate Velasquez, Dos Santos now is the future of the division but I can't see Velasquez beating any of the top 3, or even an on-form Mir.
    Velasquez would crush Mir. He might be the most overrated HW out there right now.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nelson wont last a minute against Dos Santos.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Nelson wont last a minute against Dos Santos.
    You say it like you actually mean it. Would you put your money on Nelson going for less than a minute?

Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    big country would make it into the third against cockchest only to be TKO'd. i'd be willing to make a bet on that one.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aznraven View Post
    If Roy wins Brock.... the post fight interview will be AMAZING to watch lol...
    Roy will order a whole bucket o' Whoppers right then and there!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i wouldn't actually expect him to get out of the first round.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last