--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Midtown NYC Schools

I am wondering what good martial art schools exist in Midtown MYC. I know about the Hapkido school at 14/7 and Sambo school at 36/8. Anything else? This is the area I want to take classes at since it's close to work for me.

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Know about the Sambo and still looking?

hmmmm, not sure what you are looking for, but

265 Madison Avenue and 284 5th Avenue are Kyokushinkai Karate dojo addresses.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there anything specific? Cause there's a lot of martial art schools, though I'm assuming most are Kung Fu/Karate/TKD types.

Also depending on how comfortable you are with it, we have a Throwdown coming up.
    New York throwdown July 25 - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

solves problems with violence supporting member
    Style
    Judo, Hung Family Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ronin athletics is a great gym. new york combat sambo is a great gym. what are you looking for in a gym?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj