Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Suicide runs, push ups, crunches, bag work, shadow boxing, calling a friend to hold mitts for you, lift weights, yoga, etc...

Seriously, just fucking do something. I have a book for yoga so all you need to do is hit up a book store and bang, there you, yoga class whenever the **** you want. Will it be perfect? No. Is it better then wasting your time and doing nothing? Yes.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Suicide runs,
    *Pictures Squerlli running in middle of traffic screming "Life sucks, better end it now! Take me sweet death!"* Oooo..kay guess thats exercizing too.

Seriously, what´s suicide run? And myself, trying to get my back and legs better with my new found love steel, in form of kettlebells.:notworthy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YES FINALLY someone said it. LE KETTLEBELL.

XOXOXO Love You Long Time

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck View Post
    *Pictures Squerlli running in middle of traffic screming "Life sucks, better end it now! Take me sweet death!"* Oooo..kay guess thats exercizing too.

Seriously, what´s suicide run? And myself, trying to get my back and legs better with my new found love steel, in form of kettlebells.:notworthy

I think more people would do kettle bells if you diddnt have to take a home loan out to buy one

YouTube- How to Run Suicide Drills

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bag work

weights

shadows

running.

now STFU and train.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hit the gym, but do stuff that will be benificial for your training. Bench press, squats, dumbell punches/uppercuts, for striking and gi pullups etc for grappling.
    Cardio always.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofSpiridonov View Post
    dumbell punches/uppercuts,
    if purely for conditioning i can see the point but i'm not a fan of these for building punching power. they teach you to generate power with the wrong muscles.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    I have sex with your mom. It's pretty gross. Helps build up ability to take pain.
    Not to mention it teaches you how to use your hips. If you can have sex with a bear, you can pretty much out grapple most people.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was told you should do dips, squats, dead lifts and the over head press to develop punching power.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberduck View Post

That's exactly what a suicide run is. That weird basketball thing that was posted earlier is something else entirely. I mean come on, how can you want to fight if you're afraid of trivial **** like cars and buses?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CrossFit

Page 2 of 7 First 123456 ... Last