Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    7/05/2010 11:47pm

Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quit yer bitching. Oh who am I kidding thats fucking impossible. Bitch On.....
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 12:06am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now this is a great thread!!

it has all the right elements; new members, videos, old members, anarchists, gung fuists, gracie Ji Jitsuists, samboists,

yeah!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 12:57am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    Let's copy and paste here. Get two bullshido members sparring like this. Set it to Bodies if need be. Then have Omega post the exact opposite of what he posted in this thread.

How many of you would honestly be saying what you are right now?

And Omega's making a false analogy. You can see two white belts drilling guard passes and they do the same passes Pe De Pano uses in the mundials. This however...I don't know what this is.

Edit: Also, holy dongs, this thread got me a neg rep from rudy abel. It's like personally getting called an enemy of the people by Muhammar Qaddafi.

DoublePlusEdit: Not that i'm endorsing the OP either, considering his style field.
    False analogy? How so? You don't know what's going on. If a person watched a guard passing exercise and didn't know what was going on they would make a stupid statement like you're doing.

Seriously, do you conjecture much?

Seriously Hedge don't really give a **** about your opinion if you're just going to take the stand point that:
    a. I'm only defending it because it's kung-fu
    and
    b. You don't like it because it's kung-fu.

Because in fact I'm not defending ****. These videos look like a few guys having a bit of fun, nobody preaching about being badass. If these guys were talking about how they could go to the UFC practicing like this then I'd be on the OP's bandwagon. Just like all the retards who think they could go to the UFC rolling around on the ground in their overpriced pajamas, or the dumbasses who think that BJJ is gay because real men don't go to the ground and boxing is the only combative sport out there. It works on all fronts Hedge. See it's called being objective let me know when you figure out how to do that.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 1:31am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    False analogy? How so? You don't know what's going on. If a person watched a guard passing exercise and didn't know what was going on they would make a stupid statement like you're doing.
    Are you seriously implying there's some kindof technical thing i'm not getting that was involved in that which is at all equal to guard passing drills?

When you watch BJJ guys drilling, they drill the same attributes and techniques they use in competition. Uchi komi? Same thing used in shiai. But this? Dot dot dot

Seriously, do you conjecture much?

Seriously Hedge don't really give a **** about your opinion if you're just going to take the stand point that:
    a. I'm only defending it because it's kung-fu
    and
    b. You don't like it because it's kung-fu.
    You don't do it all the time, but often enough for me to notice.

Because in fact I'm not defending ****. These videos look like a few guys having a bit of fun, nobody preaching about being badass. If these guys were talking about how they could go to the UFC practicing like this then I'd be on the OP's bandwagon.
    And if they were a Tekken cosplay skit i'd give them an A+ for improvisation and panache. That doesn't make it good training.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 1:35am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    Quit yer bitching. Oh who am I kidding thats fucking impossible. Bitch On.....
    That's not complaining, that's celebration. Rudy-chan, you're the Kim Jong Il of Bullshido: A little tin hat nutcase guy that even the worst rawdog cocksucker can point to and say, in between strokes, that at least he's not you.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 4:04am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Hedgehogey;2405176]Are you seriously implying there's some kindof technical thing i'm not getting that was involved in that which is at all equal to guard passing drills?

When you watch BJJ guys drilling, they drill the same attributes and techniques they use in competition. Uchi komi? Same thing used in shiai. But this? Dot dot dot

Hedgey you know what a chauvanist is right? You are a fucking martial arts chauvanist. A lot of strikers drill with fluidity to set up kicks. You ever been kicked in the head by someone who drilled their kick properly? take a look at the savate guy's kick here in the video section for an example of what happens.

When you drill in spinning kicking techniques there is nothng out of the ordinary in setting your timing up slowly since you have to spot the guy and recover after the kick.

You think you know a lot more about the martial arts than you do... watching what you put out and then write this is pretty obvious to me.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 9:24am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's not complaining, that's celebration. Rudy-chan, you're the Kim Jong Il of Bullshido: A little tin hat nutcase guy that even the worst rawdog cocksucker can point to and say, in between strokes, that at least he's not you.
    dream on, bean head. If the worst thing there is here is to be beaten by me then there are a **** load of people here headed for a great disappointment.

Rock ape baby pic

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 9:25am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And who gives a giant flying **** if you notice anything?!?!?

get over yourself. :kiss:

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 11:37am

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you seriously implying there's some kindof technical thing i'm not getting that was involved in that which is at all equal to guard passing drills?

And if they were a Tekken cosplay skit i'd give them an A+ for improvisation and panache. That doesn't make it good training.
    No, you're being biased. I have come to the defense of any video/instructor/style I've seen that's being unfairly put on the spot. I've also ripped into any over the top nut riding. Now go cry me a river.:llorar:

It would be like some dumbass making fun of this video
    YouTube- Crazy gym-ball workout

You and I know what's going on but an ignorant person would think it was stupid.

You are now that ignorant person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/06/2010 3:58pm

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 123 4 LastLast