233645 Bullies, 4017 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 36
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Strifes is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Saint Paul, MN
    Posts
    162

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 1:43pm


     Style: CSW BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShaolin View Post
    I found these videos recently of some guys sparring with "kung fu." They look like they're trying to re-enact some chop socky flick. There's spinning and jumping, as well as t3h d34dly drunken fist and praying mantis style. Have a good laugh.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y04zyoFHn78
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tu3RmS4nZ8
    0:47 - Points for cartwheel evasion!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhoY-...eature=channel
    The first two were actually really fun to watch. Why you gotta hate?
  2. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,104

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 1:49pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Competing school? As Omega said trying to fit in?
  3. OZZ is offline
    OZZ's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    London,Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,244

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 4:39pm

    supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, since no one else came out and said it I will..
    STFU NOOB !!
    And :XXbirdman
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra
  4. Psycho Dad is offline
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,262

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 5:44pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is the first time I've noticed the Vuvuzuela option, which is that little soccer ball that pops up on the bar after large portion of the video has loaded.

    I couldn't stop laughing for some strange reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  5. Vorpal is offline
    Vorpal's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    A Hell of my own making
    Posts
    3,077

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 5:51pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We would do the exact same thing back in the day ( late 70s). Only we used Super 8 cameras and we actually thought we were deadly martial artists. Until a friend of mine who held the ultra high rank of green belt in TKD got taken apart by some wrestler dude that didn't know any martial arts. It took me a long time to process that one.
  6. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 6:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So this is great stuff because Omega says so right and not because we're just giving them points for style even though they never come close to making contact with each other?


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,104

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 6:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    So this is great stuff because Omega says so right and not because we're just giving them points for style even though they never come close to making contact with each other?
    No, but if that is the strawman you need to argue your point go ahead.
  8. CoffeeFan is offline
    CoffeeFan's Avatar

    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,179

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 6:20pm

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    So this is great stuff because Omega says so right and not because we're just giving them points for style even though they never come close to making contact with each other?
    I don't believe he said it was great stuff, only that the OP needed to STFU and post his own videos before he tried to make fun of other people.
  9. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,147

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 6:30pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedgehogey View Post
    So this is great stuff because Omega says so right and not because we're just giving them points for style even though they never come close to making contact with each other?
    Feel free to quote me saying that this was great stuff. To put it in context it would be like seeing 2 beginners drilling guard passes and then some schmuck coming along saying "Look at these dumbasses and their crappling."
  10. Hedgehogey is offline
    Hedgehogey's Avatar

    Tsun-Derrorist

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,330

    Posted On:
    7/05/2010 11:29pm

    supporting member
     Style: ^_^

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's copy and paste here. Get two bullshido members sparring like this. Set it to Bodies if need be. Then have Omega post the exact opposite of what he posted in this thread.

    How many of you would honestly be saying what you are right now?

    And Omega's making a false analogy. You can see two white belts drilling guard passes and they do the same passes Pe De Pano uses in the mundials. This however...I don't know what this is.

    Edit: Also, holy dongs, this thread got me a neg rep from rudy abel. It's like personally getting called an enemy of the people by Muhammar Qaddafi.

    DoublePlusEdit: Not that i'm endorsing the OP either, considering his style field.
    Last edited by Hedgehogey; 7/05/2010 11:32pm at .


    "The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

    RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

    THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

    It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.