Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #11
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by David Koresh Jr. View Post
    What's wrong with Herb Dean? Or better yet that new woman ref...
    Big John says "Do you really have to ask??"



    He has big... strong... hands. Those sheets will be like a straight-jacket.

  2. #12
    gregaquaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Arlie Beach
    Posts
    2,841
    Style
    mma /boxing/muai thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Skippy View Post
    Big John says "Do you really have to ask??"



    He has big... strong... hands. Those sheets will be like a straight-jacket.
    And if you can't sleep one choke and it's Nigh nighes.

  3. #13

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex on one of those. Especially drunken sex since there isn't a door you can close.

    Side note: I would have to think the kid with that bed would plenty more street cred than the kid with the race car. Just walking around screaming "I SLEEP IN A CAGE!" which would probably create problems for his parents.

  4. #14
    Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off
    DKJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    3,214
    Style
    Combat Cuddling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have sex on one of those. Especially drunken sex since there isn't a door you can close.

    Side note: I would have to think the kid with that bed would plenty more street cred than the kid with the race car. Just walking around screaming "I SLEEP IN A CAGE!" which would probably create problems for his parents.
    You could probably use the cage to do some fun position reversals.

  5. #15
    MMAMickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,742
    Style
    Boxing.MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You think thats badass? I sleep in one of these..

    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:


  6. #16
    maofas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,971
    Style
    Kenkojuku Karate, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my dear sweet mother of God...


    How could they forget the TapOut sheets?!

  7. #17
    Uncle Skippy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Out West, USA
    Posts
    2,334
    Style
    BJJ, MT, TKD
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    You think thats badass? I sleep in one of these..

    That looks like home to me.

    Except for the wheel. Cheap plastic wheels suck. Get a metal one instead with some traction tape on the inside. It is embarrassing when I fall out.

  8. #18
    maofas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, North Carolina
    Posts
    2,971
    Style
    Kenkojuku Karate, Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, I would love to have a complex maze of human-sized versions of hamster tubes. That would be the ****!

  9. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    Style
    In transition
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by maofas View Post
    Honestly, I would love to have a complex maze of human-sized versions of hamster tubes. That would be the ****!
    YouTube- Human-Cage Prank

    For some reason I think I've seen that before, but that's the best I could come up with in a minute.

  10. #20
    Carpe Noctem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Too close to Flint
    Posts
    899
    Style
    BJJ, MACP (hiatus)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've gotta show my wife that bed. She's my best "sparring" partner anyway... ;)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO