Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    Who cares? That's a fucking awesome deal.
    yeah..wish it was like that in the states. To be able to take 2 full on classes for $144 bucks is ridiculously cheap and then use the gym as well?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by soldiermedic25 View Post
    Is this $144 in Australian dollars? Cause the exchange rate is .8475 USD to 1 AUD
    Yes but it shouldn't make too much of a difference because internationaly $1 Australian may not buy 80 cents worth of stuff in America even if the exchange rate was equal the prices would be different

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo's still cheaper. 90 for 6 months and you get two, two hour sessions a week

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    $144 a month for BJJ and Muay Thai is cheap as ****. The fact that this guy wants to pay for caoperia is his deal, but seriously I called a boxing gym yesterday and they charge $230 a month.

That **** is not kosher.
    Church Street?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I swear I lucked out, the uni across the road from me has a state of the art sport and leisure centre where I pay $85 a month (able to be cancelled at the drop of a hat, restarted just as quick if I can't pay for that month), unlimited access to the gym, every single class such as tai chi, yoga, all those ab work/cycle work/aqua exercise crap that the chicks dig, TKD, karate (I checked them out but found them to be useless), squash courts, pool and the one thing that I originally joined up for, 4 hours of Judo per week. As long as I go to every one it is $5.30 per lesson. Plus the gym. I almost fucking live there at the moment.

Plus there is this little hottie that I get along really well with, which is actually kind of motivating.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Newcastle in NSW, the best MMA gym here charges $75 a month for unlimited kickboxing classes, $105 for unlimited BJJ classes or $135 for both.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wish the grappling arts weren't so expensive. Why can't we just say that if you show up to a BJJ training hall with a couple 12 packs of gatorade you get a free week?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    Yeah, Australia. Gregaquaman, dude, you need to make your **** clearer. There are some glaring problems with your post that makes Aussies seem like they can't strung a sentence good like.
    He's from an island on the QLD coast what were you expecting. You know how many Queenslanders it takes to change a light bulb?

9 one to hold it and eight to turn the house round on it's pilings.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    my brother trained at peter debeen's school, i can ask him sometime how much he had to pay.
    This is worrying, there are more than one of you? This is very worrying.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I swear I lucked out, the uni across the road from me has a state of the art sport and leisure centre where I pay $85 a month (able to be cancelled at the drop of a hat, restarted just as quick if I can't pay for that month), unlimited access to the gym, every single class such as tai chi, yoga, all those ab work/cycle work/aqua exercise crap that the chicks dig, TKD, karate (I checked them out but found them to be useless), squash courts, pool and the one thing that I originally joined up for, 4 hours of Judo per week. As long as I go to every one it is $5.30 per lesson. Plus the gym. I almost fucking live there at the moment.

Plus there is this little hottie that I get along really well with, which is actually kind of motivating.
    Worked at Monash once and it's gym had the same sort of deals.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last