225251 Bullies, 3757 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 31 to 40 of 265
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. SifuAbel is offline
    SifuAbel's Avatar

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 4:33pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, you don't get it do you, Hugo. You can infract me until your impotent little wiener jumps. You've just sounded another death nell for this place. Keep um coming.

    There's probably 10K people laughing at you for this at this very moment.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.
  2. AKRhino is offline
    AKRhino's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    Posts
    545

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 4:56pm


     Style: Brazillian Jiu Jitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogieJitsu View Post
    I feel ok because it really helped me to get into the mood of things around here. The problem is I don't have much time during the day to go thru all the details about posting, so it's not a problem for me to politely apologize for messing things up. After all, I was aware that I could get schooled the hard way if I post some lame thread lol.
    Thanx anyway.
    You didn't mess anything up. Thing is, even if you HAD found an old Aikido thread and posted on that, you'd probably have been bitched at for thread necro. I think they say lurk more post less because you're pretty much damned no matter what or where you post. Unless you post another failure of a gong sau thread. Those seem to be welcomed and encouraged...???
  3. Psycho Dad is online now
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,259

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:20pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    LOL, you don't get it do you, Hugo. You can infract me until your impotent little wiener jumps. You've just sounded another death nell for this place. Keep um coming.

    There's probably 10K people laughing at you for this at this very moment.

    No one will reach the level of impotence you achieved when you tapped out to an ear grind to a guy that you boasted that you would destroy on your old site (which is deader than disco).

    We remember the counter to "Anthony's death" as well as his tombstone, as well as your declaration that he shouldn't get respect for fighting that MMA fighter because "he lost so badly."
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  4. omoplatypus is offline
    omoplatypus's Avatar

    Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,331

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:31pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm getting more laughs out of boogiejitsu saying "administrator please...." like he's on the holodeck of the enterprise.

    shut up, i'm not a dork.
    --------

    Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.
  5. helmutlvx is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,952

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:32pm


     Style: In transition

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's "knell", by the way.

    With a "K".

    P.S. EAR GRIND EAR GRIND EAR GRIND EAR GRIND EAR GRIND EAR GRIND.

    Every time I see you try to get attention and derail a thread, I go watch the video of your dicktucking loss and laugh.
  6. SifuAbel is offline
    SifuAbel's Avatar

    Rock ape baby pic

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,694

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:32pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: LongFist CMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    No one will reach the level of impotence you achieved when you tapped out to an ear grind to a guy that you boasted that you would destroy on your old site (which is deader than disco).

    We remember the counter to "Anthony's death" as well as his tombstone, as well as your declaration that he shouldn't get respect for fighting that MMA fighter because "he lost so badly."
    :phil2:

    Live in the past much?...............

    Non sequitur to the max.
    I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and I see STUPID looking back.
  7. Psycho Dad is online now
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,259

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:41pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    :phil2:

    Live in the past much?...............

    Non sequitur to the max.
    Non sequitur? You brought up impotence in when addressing Hugo Stiglitz, and your submission to an ear grind is the biggest example of how much you're a limp dick in real life while the fact that your earlier boasts on your dead message board showed how much of a blowhard you are and continue to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  8. jnp is offline
    jnp's Avatar

    Titanium laced beauty

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,230

    Posted On:
    6/29/2010 10:54pm

    supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post
    This does it. Bullshido is officially in the hands of the bullshido.
    Your argument would have merit except for one unavoidable fact.

    We already have a chunner as our second in command.
  9. mumbles is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    brisvegas
    Posts
    63

    Posted On:
    6/30/2010 3:17am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Near the start of that 1st demo is, i believe, actually very effective training for a manuver know as a "man-train" ;)
  10. BoogieJitsu is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    36

    Posted On:
    6/30/2010 5:55am


     Style: Gracie Barra BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogieJitsu View Post
    The guy even kneels trying to get rid of the opponents...
    Quote Originally Posted by helmutlvx View Post
    It's "knell", by the way.

    With a "K".
    Are you talking about this specific text? i'm pretty sure it's "kneel"...
    http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kneel
    or maybe I didn't get the joke...who knows?
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.