Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 8:03pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoist View Post
    OK, I need to clear up a few things here:

1) My english sucks, and I did forget to mention the second guy. That's why I edited the post so many times. When I get pissed off about something, I usually forget to mention a few things.

2) I was in a cross training gym. I think they also do JKD in addition to FMA. It's in Belgrade, Serbia's capital.

3) The guy with the plastic knife was using it because we were in a fast food restaurant, it was 11 pm, and I was out with my friends. One of my friends introduced him to me. The restaurant was on a floor, and ther was no staff on the floor with us at the time (the waiteresses in Serbia often go out "for 5 minutes" - to get cigarettes or something. You see it every day in Serbia).

And finally, I got a chance to post 100 or so times in 4 weeks because it's the summer holidays (I'm still a school kid, which is why It Is Fake likes to ask me how old I am or mention my age in every post I make). I don't hang out in gyms all the time - I've been into MA since I was 10 or so, practiced from time to time since I was 5, and I've met those two idiots by two years apart. And my kuntao friend? I've known him since I was in pre-school.

Basagulero, I don't know how long the practiced. They may have been noobs, but I'm pretty sure that they were in a Mcdojo. Aparently FMA have been popular in Serbia ever since people started talking about Bruce Lee's students, Danny Inosato in particular.
    I think you're missing my larger point here.

You need to think a little before you post, not after.

Then you wouldn't be called out for starting somewhat silly threads with half-considered opinions. Then you wouldn't be questioned about changing your story three times in the space of a few minutes. Then you might not get pissed off when posting.

You don't seem like a bad kid, and you might amount to something. But I would suggest lurking a little more for awhile. Use your early posts to build a solid reputation. Post smart.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/01/2010 10:17am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I think you're missing my larger point here.

You need to think a little before you post, not after.

Then you wouldn't be called out for starting somewhat silly threads with half-considered opinions. Then you wouldn't be questioned about changing your story three times in the space of a few minutes. Then you might not get pissed off when posting.

You don't seem like a bad kid, and you might amount to something. But I would suggest lurking a little more for awhile. Use your early posts to build a solid reputation. Post smart.
    OK, I'll post less, and some good advice. Thanks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345