Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 9:37am

Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeRC View Post
    Do you get extra points for hitting the fish?
    Probably. The guy on the left obviously is using that fish to attack the other jin. TKD is quite magical you see.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 9:48am

Style: Lightning Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it sounds like the two FMA guys you played with were teh n00b. how long had they been training?

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 9:48am

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, underwater TKD should be in the Olympics, but there needs to be some changes first:

1. Make the uniforms out of thinner material.

2. No protective equipment or anything worn under the uniform.

3. Only hot Korean women are allowed to participate.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 10:35am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Solvalou View Post
    Yes, underwater TKD should be in the Olympics, but there needs to be some changes first:

1. Make the uniforms out of thinner material.

2. No protective equipment or anything worn under the uniform.

3. Only hot Korean women are allowed to participate.
    Someone start derailing this thread with Hyori pics. I'm at work and can't do it.

Bonus points for Song Hyegyo and Kim Taehui.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 1:06pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    judoist --

BTW, quit editing your post so your story gets better every time.

This is the third version I've seen. Why didn't you bother to mention "the guy coming at you" in the first edit? I'd think that would be farily memorable.

Where were you that the first guy was bragging with a wooden knife and a heavy bag conveniently nearby? And why did this guy just happen to have a plastic knife handy at the time for an impromptu demo? Do you hang out at the fight gym constantly waiting for guys to come in bragging about their arts? If so, when do you find time to post over 100 times in only a few short weeks?
    OK, I need to clear up a few things here:

1) My english sucks, and I did forget to mention the second guy. That's why I edited the post so many times. When I get pissed off about something, I usually forget to mention a few things.

2) I was in a cross training gym. I think they also do JKD in addition to FMA. It's in Belgrade, Serbia's capital.

3) The guy with the plastic knife was using it because we were in a fast food restaurant, it was 11 pm, and I was out with my friends. One of my friends introduced him to me. The restaurant was on a floor, and ther was no staff on the floor with us at the time (the waiteresses in Serbia often go out "for 5 minutes" - to get cigarettes or something. You see it every day in Serbia).

And finally, I got a chance to post 100 or so times in 4 weeks because it's the summer holidays (I'm still a school kid, which is why It Is Fake likes to ask me how old I am or mention my age in every post I make). I don't hang out in gyms all the time - I've been into MA since I was 10 or so, practiced from time to time since I was 5, and I've met those two idiots by two years apart. And my kuntao friend? I've known him since I was in pre-school.

Basagulero, I don't know how long the practiced. They may have been noobs, but I'm pretty sure that they were in a Mcdojo. Aparently FMA have been popular in Serbia ever since people started talking about Bruce Lee's students, Danny Inosato in particular.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 1:22pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    judoist --

BTW, quit editing your post so your story gets better every time.

This is the third version I've seen. Why didn't you bother to mention "the guy coming at you" in the first edit? I'd think that would be farily memorable.

Where were you that the first guy was bragging with a wooden knife and a heavy bag conveniently nearby? And why did this guy just happen to have a plastic knife handy at the time for an impromptu demo? Do you hang out at the fight gym constantly waiting for guys to come in bragging about their arts? If so, when do you find time to post over 100 times in only a few short weeks?

1) My english sucks, and I did forget to mention the second guy. That's why I edited the post so many times. When I get pissed off about something, I usually forget to mention a few things.

2) I was in a cross training gym. I think they also do JKD in addition to FMA. It's in Belgrade, Serbia's capital.

3) The guy with the plastic knife was using it because we were in a fast food restaurant, it was 11 pm, and I was out with my friends. One of my friends introduced him to me. The restaurant was on a floor, and ther was no staff on the floor with us at the time (the waiteresses in Serbia often go out "for 5 minutes" - to get cigarettes or something. You see it every day in Serbia).

And finally, I got a chance to post 100 or so times in 4 weeks because it's the summer holidays (I'm still a school kid, which is why It Is Fake likes to ask me how old I am or mention my age in every post I make). I don't hang out in gyms all the time - I've been into MA since I was 10 or so, practiced from time to time since I was 5, and I've met those two idiots by two years apart. And my kuntao friend? I've known him since I was in pre-school.

Basagulero, I don't know how long they practiced. They may have been noobs, but I'm pretty sure that they were in a Mcdojo. Aparently FMA have been popular in Serbia ever since people started talking about Bruce Lee's students, Danny Inosato in particular.

As for underwater TKD: DerAuslander108, do you mean this Hyori:

I believe that hitting the fish causes you to lose points (maybe it's an endagered species!). Altho, this babe wouldn't be a bad addition to the Korean Olympic TKD representation. BTW, apologies to whoever said I was crashing the party. Since I'm feeling much better now, I would honestly like to ask any future posts in this thread to be directed to underwater TKD.

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 1:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by judoist View Post

Basagulero, I don't know how long the practiced. They may have been noobs, but I'm pretty sure that they were in a Mcdojo. Aparently FMA have been popular in Serbia ever since people started talking about Bruce Lee's students, Danny Inosato in particular.
    I do FMA, and I'm even out of practice. You wanna knife fight?

Wait, maybe thats a bad idea, you Serbs are effing crazy man!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 5:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Derail Caveat:
    With regard to Hyori, she does support the Olympics (though I don't know if she cared too much about TKD) - and makes appearances for practically everything else (the Koreans use their models, singers, and actresses for practically any type of advertisement or event), though she seems to be losing popularity in favor of a younger crowd these days. She's not unattractive, but it loses some of its ogling value after a while (my wife is a big fan of Hyori's music).

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 5:27pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll get the popcorn

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 7:53pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
    Derail Caveat:
    With regard to Hyori, she does support the Olympics (though I don't know if she cared too much about TKD) - and makes appearances for practically everything else (the Koreans use their models, singers, and actresses for practically any type of advertisement or event), though she seems to be losing popularity in favor of a younger crowd these days. She's not unattractive, but it loses some of its ogling value after a while (my wife is a big fan of Hyori's music).
    I'm at the age where salivating over the younger crowd qualifies me for Pedophiles Anonymous.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast