Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muay Thai school anywhere in ohio?

sorry if this is the wrong place for this, if so please move the thread where ever it needs to be :)

Anyways as the title says, i'm wondering if there's any MT schools in ohio anywhere? I've been wanting to take it up for quite some time but i know of no where even remotely close to me :(

Thanks for any help, and again if this the wrong place for this i appologize.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:23pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your in Cleveland, right? There is a thread from March, 2008, about MT places in Cleveland. If you google "Muay Thai, Cleveland" its the first link below the map of cleveland that pops up. There are some links to different schools in that area.

Best,

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by daishi View Post
    Your in Cleveland, right? There is a thread from March, 2008, about MT places in Cleveland. If you google "Muay Thai, Cleveland" its the first link below the map of cleveland that pops up. There are some links to different schools in that area.

Best,
    i'm in warren actually, cleveland is like 40-60 mins away from me depending on where exactly it is in cleveland. I'll check that out though and see if it's reasonable distance away :D Too bad there's nothing in warren, cortland, niles or howland or girard or austintown though :(

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:43pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe just not easy to find. Used to be you could find some great 'hole in the wall' places to train that are internet/technology retarded, or simply are not that interested in finding new students other than by word of mouth. Regardless, best of luck.