solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 11:51am

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

looter pwned by judo at G20 riots

searched for the youtube code but found nothing.

YouTube- Looter Gets Owned During G20 Toronto Riots

this has everything: a criminal, a vigilante, judo, teh st33ts, and even broken glass! (sorry no lava or aids needles.)

it was nice to see kata gatame used, and i especially liked watching the guy in the brown shirt decide that maybe looting would be a bad idea.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 12:21pm

Style: Judofitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist View Post
    searched for the youtube code but found nothing.

YouTube- Looter Gets Owned During G20 Toronto Riots

this has everything: a criminal, a vigilante, judo, teh st33ts, and even broken glass! (sorry no lava or aids needles.)

it was nice to see kata gatame used, and i especially liked watching the guy in the brown shirt decide that maybe looting would be a bad idea.
    No kata in that gatame, but nice control nonetheless. He took the looter by surprise but is there also a kosoto gari/gake? Sure he's composed and seeks contact: no doubt he has teh Grapple.

Not all protesters are looters it seems. "In Canada, we riot with a little class." says the video tagline :new_alien

Fasten your seat belts, and prepare for lift off

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 12:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Combat Cuddling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I object to the idea that he's a judoka since he didn't immediately turtle once it went to the ground.

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 12:25pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by creativo View Post
    No kata in that gatame
    good eye. i thought he had the arm in there too but upon closer inspection you are correct.
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    B...b...but broken glass ?

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i love how mr. brown shirt is all capt. morgan one legging until he sees dude get judowned.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    6/30/2010 1:31pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thicker guy, got some good pipes on him.
    He was walking around with a camera too, wonder what he was up to at the G20 business.

This is probably the mall southwest of Yonge St and College St, right downtown. Few blocks north of the Eaton's Centre

Video comment: Sorry for asking but i'm a stupid teenager. What is G20?
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido