--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Where can I train this?

YouTube- The Greatest Martial Art in the World?

Found this online. I think this guy has incredible skill. His movement is superb and his technical execution is flawless. Does anybody know what he is doing or where I can train?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha i see what you did there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there a correspondence course?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, I had the chance to train with Peter Raalston in the early 90's.

He was a student of Wong Jack Man at one point, as well as some other styles.

Chen Hsin is his own thing.

I liked his approach to hand work. I did not have an opportunity to train with him long, it was a weekend seminar I was invited to attend by a good friend.

I liked the way he taught. I dont know more than that really, only that he seemed a decent and open instructor. One of the Aikido schools here in town had a relationship with him and brought him in regularly.

*He has a website, with a great many links and ways to contact someone. Certainly you can start there, if you like. (And likely spend a great deal of money as well, it looks like)
    Last edited by Rabu; 7/01/2010 2:40pm at . Reason: * Included referral to web page, filled with ways to spend your cash

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've heard a lot about him, but I've never really seen him in action. From what I've been told by people who have worked with him, though, is that he's a bit of a nutjob with his students.