224860 Bullies, 3453 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 65
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:27am

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am leaving, now. Just left a final plea for sanity in a private place.

    Gentlemen, if you think I would EVER do an investigation, or post what I know, after this last mess, sorry guys, but even I have my limits. Watch, there will likely be insults over my taking the time to explain this to you.

    I suggest you read all of the Chuck Hardin Judo claims thread, and you will see where we are. Sorry guys, but when its just members that is one thing. When its staff members too, then there is nothing to do but go.

    Sorry, but I can't even lurk, or I will see things like this, I will try to be kind, then someone will use it to take a shot. Just not worth it.

    You have some skilled people here who can do this, trust them. Try to play nice with the other children.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  2. Matt Phillips is online now
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,664

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 7:01am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :(

    ...
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
  3. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,450

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 2:45pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Phillips View Post
    :(

    ...
    I think it is a shame Mark is leaving, but I can hardly blame him for doing so given recent events.

    I imagine some, including staff, if I read Mark's post correctly, are glad to see him go.

    The ability to respectfully disagree with a person, even vehemently, is what I consider to be a sign of maturity and adulthood, losing one's temper aside, as we are all human after all. Ad hominum attack as a method of reasoning and arguement is of course a logical fallacy, so it does not count.

    Ben Reinhardt
  4. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 2:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    I think it is a shame Mark is leaving, but I can hardly blame him for doing so given recent events.

    I imagine some, including staff, if I read Mark's post correctly, are glad to see him go.

    The ability to respectfully disagree with a person, even vehemently, is what I consider to be a sign of maturity and adulthood, losing one's temper aside, as we are all human after all. Ad hominum attack as a method of reasoning and arguement is of course a logical fallacy, so it does not count.

    Ben Reinhardt
    Thank you Ben. It truth they are kind of "guilt tripping" me into staying.

    Might be fun just to piss off the people who want me to go.... :toothy9:
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  5. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,450

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 3:14pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Thank you Ben. It truth they are kind of "guilt tripping" me into staying.

    Might be fun just to piss off the people who want me to go.... :toothy9:
    Guilt trips...well, I guess if they have to resort to that sort of thing, instead of apologizing and implementing policies to avoid the same problems in the future, then nothing has really changed.

    Has it?

    Ben
  6. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 3:40pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    Guilt trips...well, I guess if they have to resort to that sort of thing, instead of apologizing and implementing policies to avoid the same problems in the future, then nothing has really changed.

    Has it?

    Ben

    Actually I think it has. I think part of the problem was they really didn't believe, couldn't believe, that things were as bad as we discovered.

    My understanding is they are really moving to correct stuff.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  7. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,450

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 3:44pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Actually I think it has. I think part of the problem was they really didn't believe, couldn't believe, that things were as bad as we discovered.

    My understanding is they are really moving to correct stuff.
    That would be wonderful, I hope it happens. We've seen what happens when corrective action is not taken.

    Ben
  8. Mtripp is online now
    Mtripp's Avatar

    Choked out by Gene Lebell

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Grand Blanc, MI
    Posts
    3,276

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:01pm

    supporting member
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BKR View Post
    That would be wonderful, I hope it happens. We've seen what happens when corrective action is not taken.

    Ben
    Yes, we have.

    Chuck is banned for life. We will see other stuff as we go along.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC
  9. BKR is online now
    BKR's Avatar

    My dog is cuter and smarter than yours.

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry, Idaho
    Posts
    4,450

    Posted On:
    6/28/2010 4:37pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Kodokan Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtripp View Post
    Yes, we have.

    Chuck is banned for life. We will see other stuff as we go along.
    Good. I look forward to other positive changes.

    Ben
  10. mcmillintkd is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    74

    Posted On:
    7/03/2010 7:50pm


     Style: Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand Coach Tripp's not wanting to start a war of words with anyone or take a negative approach to someone' organization. I was wondering if perhaps he could answer the basic question without going into specifics. Are there any legit Judo organizations outside of the big three? I am unconcern with mentioning any Judokas by name or organizations by name but can and does Judo exist outside the big three? Is there such an entity as independent Judo?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.