Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    RZA (Wu Tang Clan), Don Hyun Kiolbassa, Wudan Mountain

    Guys,

    Here is some video of me with RZA at Wudan Mountain. There is some intense martial arts here.

    YouTube- RZA (Wu Tang Clan), Don Hyun Kiolbassa (Kung Fu Heroes), Wudan Mountain, & House of Hanibl


    Don

  2. #2
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dkiolbas View Post
    Guys,

    Here is some video of me with RZA at Wudan Mountain. There is some intense martial arts here.

    YouTube- RZA (Wu Tang Clan), Don Hyun Kiolbassa (Kung Fu Heroes), Wudan Mountain, & House of Hanibl


    Don
    "Chess, martial arts, music"... The RZA.

  3. #3
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,941
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unfortunately RZA hasn't made a good beat since Enter The Wu...and he's never said a decent rhyme.

  4. #4
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Unfortunately RZA hasn't made a good beat since Enter The Wu...and he's never said a decent rhyme.
    :5eek:

    Are you trolling for Wu Tang nerds or are you serious? Either way...RZA's beats and rhymes on GZA's and Raekwon's albums (Liquid Swords, Beneath the Surface, and Only Built 4 Cuban Linx) were some of the best ever.

    -ED

  5. #5
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,941
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rhymes? Seriously?

    I'll give you beats on Liquid Swords and Only Build 4 Cuban Linx...but that's about it.

    RZA's rhymes have always sucked.

  6. #6
    In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    W. Rabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Rhymes? Seriously?

    I'll give you beats on Liquid Swords and Only Build 4 Cuban Linx...but that's about it.

    RZA's rhymes have always sucked.
    I am a GZA man myself.

    -ED

  7. #7
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,941
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He has always had really good lyrics. I also like Deck.

    Generally speaking although I started listening to hip hop in 1983, I can count on one hand now the MC's that I still like to listen to.

    For the most part good Hip Hop is dead.

  8. #8
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    For the most part good Hip Hop is dead.
    Nope. It is underground. You need to go listen to the real underground hip hop not the commercial *underground* mixtape hip hop.

  9. #9
    Southpaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    2,941
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You might be right...but I'm 37 years old and living in NC. I don't really have the ability or energy to seek out underground hip hop. When I was young and in NY it was easy.

    I still appreciate some older underground hip hop like Immortal Technique or Supernatural...but I really don't have access to much else and my ghetto pass got revoked once I had kids and got a good job.

  10. #10
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    You might be right...but I'm 37 years old and living in NC. I don't really have the ability or energy to seek out underground hip hop. When I was young and in NY it was easy.

    I still appreciate some older underground hip hop like Immortal Technique or Supernatural...but I really don't have access to much else and my ghetto pass got revoked once I had kids and got a good job.
    Hahahaha I'm older than you so quit whining.

    I'll dig up some newer independent label guys that kind of fit into those two names you mention.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO