Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 12:52am

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
    Why are there five accounts attributed to yours?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 1:47am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Mexican Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was good that you told them you were just practicing.
    If everybody knew that you were actually training your son to achieve BanKai1!!!!111

Those weeaaboos would have been traumatized for life.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 2:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kendo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even if this thread goes nowhere from here, it was worth it to laugh out loud at the bumbling sword-blob's frenetic manatee-waza. It was embarrassingly funny.

I remember seeing a vid done by some other lard-tard doing something like that, it had thousands of views - but that one was apparently put online without the 'artist's' knowledge. Things like that jabba-does-jedi clip and mountainous' various instructional videos are online on purpose - that makes them even more hilarious.

Then again, if you look at it from the theoretical perspective of the collective karma of humanity, one could view these films as the universe's balancing of works like Sun Tsu's the Art of War and Musashi's Book of Five Rings. Its the passing of dung which inevitably occurs after a great feast. Too bad for the 21st century.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 12:04pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle sword forms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    shinkendo... yes, i can be brutal. knowing when to use such techniques is good but knowing when not to use them to punk some ignorant kid is better. i gave him a few welts here and there if only to enforce the need for accurate and formal training. anyone can walk around and say: "i study batojutsu so i am a batosai. bow down to me you inferior dung beetle beggars to my superior skill." i would rather say: "yeah, i'm practicing a sword form... but it's not something from a cartoon. i'm not a bleach character running around in the spirit realm screaming 'BANKAI!' every 5 minutes."

all in all, i hate experiences like this one. had alot of them in AZ when i was running around with my shinkendo buddies wednesdayt nights and sunday mournings. mallrats travel in packs and seem to think they know something cuz of some damn cartoon. nonetheless, i'm glad some of you had a laugh and i'd like to see equally funny if not pitiful stories. lets me know i'm not alone in a world infected with varying degrees of stupidity.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 12:07pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xarjihn View Post
    shinkendo... yes, i can be brutal. knowing when to use such techniques is good but knowing when not to use them to punk some ignorant kid is better. i gave him a few welts here and there if only to enforce the need for accurate and formal training. anyone can walk around and say: "i study batojutsu so i am a batosai. bow down to me you inferior dung beetle beggars to my superior skill." i would rather say: "yeah, i'm practicing a sword form... but it's not something from a cartoon. i'm not a bleach character running around in the spirit realm screaming 'BANKAI!' every 5 minutes."

all in all, i hate experiences like this one. had alot of them in AZ when i was running around with my shinkendo buddies wednesdayt nights and sunday mournings. mallrats travel in packs and seem to think they know something cuz of some damn cartoon. nonetheless, i'm glad some of you had a laugh and i'd like to see equally funny if not pitiful stories. lets me know i'm not alone in a world infected with varying degrees of stupidity.
    I'll ask you one more time, because I'm feeling benevolent,

WHY ARE THERE 5 ACCOUNTS REGISTERED TO YOUR IP ?

If you post without offering an answer, you're done here.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 1:33pm

Style: NONE

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    5 ACCOUNTS? WTF over? Sounds like a clear case of schizophrenia to me. Bob one day, Carol the next day, Ted after that, and then Alice. Wacko world, go figure. :5forbidde

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 5:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Just out of curiosity, what would be the benefit of (or need for) multiple accounts, hypothetically?
    Last edited by Mr. Loobner; 6/24/2010 5:17pm at . Reason: punctuation

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 5:24pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Loobner View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what would be the benefit of (or need for) multiple accounts, hypothetically?
    Spamming and trolling, of course.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/24/2010 6:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, that.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/25/2010 8:57am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle sword forms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

interesting inquery. its job related (no lie). i did some research. i talked to the IT section of G6 on Ft. Benning (home of the infantry) since i work for G3 as an instructor and firing coach (for weapon systems and squad based organics). here's what i found out. my work station has an encryption program that encodes the IP and scrambles it to avoid potential hacking. as a result it it sets up the network IP addresses. this is allegedly suppoed to deter hackers for attempting anything stupid. alsothere is a flag program or trap that alerts DHS of an attempted hack.
    otherthan that. i have no idea why i would have 5 freakin' IP addresses. tho i'm sure 1 of them if for my home computer.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast