228317 Bullies, 4270 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 431 to 433 of 433
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 8:42pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuss View Post
    Good enough?
    Yes, I missed that thank you.

    Still, considering what happened before that was posted, it doesn't change anything for me.

    Edited to add: **** you for making me remember how much of an idiot Pilgrim was during this debacle.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/11/2010 8:45pm at .
  2. BoonDog is offline
    BoonDog's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Posts
    657

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 10:03pm

    supporting member
     Style: running scared

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    He did where? I may have missed that post.
    Thanks TheRuss, I didn't have time to find the exact quote. Had to run out for dinner.


    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

    You do know all of these have been asked by Kintanon, Russ, Girljock and others in the MABS right?
    Yes, but I see in that thread and more so in this thread that others think it is not important because he has no judo. That does not rule out that he had some event he went to at the base. I just felt a need to post it.

    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

    There are three people already trying to do that in the MABS thread.
    I guess my question is more how can I help them. I do not want to duplicate their work or ask the same people the same questions they are. These threads are getting hard for me to follow. It might be best if I just go back and lurk a little more.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    7/11/2010 10:13pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoonDog View Post
    T



    Yes, but I see in that thread and more so in this thread that others think it is not important because he has no judo. That does not rule out that he had some event he went to at the base. I just felt a need to post it.
    I know and so have many many others. That's why Girljock became so pissed off because, she felt certain people were dismissing this very point. Notice I mentioned sides? There are people dismissing your point and others that are searching high and low. A few have chosen not to comment because it became so heated. You are rehashing the same thing as Cheng. Like I said in one of these threads, the easiest way to shut people up is to get the proof.

    I'm not going to dredge up names but, the so called "defenders" have stopped posting. It does not mean they stopped working.


    I guess my question is more how can I help them. I do not want to duplicate their work or ask the same people the same questions they are. These threads are getting hard for me to follow. It might be best if I just go back and lurk a little more.
    Exactly. As I found out in an investigation to many people knocking on "doors" makes people shut up. That's why I stopped.
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.